Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of What Do We Do Next?:
- Johnny Mac told Vanessa he'd be voting Meg out unless she (Vanessa) changed her mind.
- Now, would Vanessa ever change her mind? I guess she more often can't make up her mind!
- But she's definitely changed her mind more than a few times.
- Steve once again said he made his super fantastic wonderful insightful speech last week so that he could win America's Player.
- But, wait ... Austin thinks HE'S America's Player!
- Will we have two America's Players this season? Wow, these hamsters are just so darn good!
- They were allowed to practice for an HoH comp (photo below). They had to roll a ball up a doohickey and get a turn on it so it goes left instead of straight off the end.
- Everyone, including Vanessa, was encouraged to try it out. Vanessa wondered if this might mean a double eviction.
- That idea was rather pooh-poohed in a discussion with Austin. He said there could be a lot more to it than what they did or it could be for a luxury comp, etc.
- They still don't think it's a double eviction coming up tomorrow.
- Austin thinks his (disgusting nasty) ponytail beard is his trademark.
- He talked about his (now) ex-girlfriend with Steve and Vanessa. They were having problems, mostly because he had no desire to work a real job, nor work much.
- Apparently she had a real job and earned decent money.
- She's better off without him.
- He honestly thinks being on the show will open doors to show biz, comedy and more for him.
- Oh my. It's more likely to open the door to the psych ward.
- James thinks everybody is scared to do anything crazy this year and are walking on eggshells.
- Yup, most are.
- Johnny Mac proposed that he and Steve should save Meg and wondered if Meg and James would work with them.
- Steve thinks it's too risky.
- Julia tried to decide on a quick speech, fussed about James and exercised with Liz.
- Steve said that the twins need to be broken up.
- (Jackie says they should have never been let in the house since they knew about them and could have voted out Liz before Julia stayed.)
- Vanessa doesn't think it's the right time.
- Long, long talk with Steve and Vanessa, trying to figure out their best end strategies and how to get there.
- Austin told Steve and Vanessa he'd never break up the twins until the final three.
- Um, Austin ... you're talking to fourth and fifth place. Is that wise?
- Nonetheless, Vanessa wants Meg out this week.
- The Queen has spoken, so it shall come to pass.
|The sink cam|
|HoH comp practice|
|The claws come out!|
|Steve has a ball|
|Don't ask me what Johnny Mac has|