|Okay, need to regroup again|
Johnny Mac's win of the veto sure put a monkey wrench into Vanessa's latest plans. Now she'll have to renom either Liz or Austin. Whatever will she do? Why, she could switch sides again. Yeah, that's the ticket! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Skittles Strategies:
- Scratch my LFT statement on this morning's update. Austin, Liz and Vanessa aren't the Likely Final Three.
- Not since Johnny Mac lives on another few days (at least).
- As usual, Vanessa held long revolving talks with each of her fellow hamsters.
- Liz was rather quick and adamant the Austin should go on the block instead of her. She's still angry about Austin's behavior and quasi-reliving her anger with him over the veto last week.
- While Johnny Mac was Vanessa's target (until now), she's worked to make him think he wasn't and that she'll remain loyal to him.
- She told Steve that she wants him to remain in the game.
- Johnny Mac went crazy trying to get everyone to tell him the name of the Scamper Squad.
- Vanessa finally told him, in front of all.
- Steve is actually very good about being on the block even before the veto. He's been betrayed by Vanessa but he never went into a groveling mess of humanity as did Austin some weeks back.
- This time, when Vanessa spoke to Austin about maybe/probably having to put him on the block, he was better about it.
- But, then again, he thinks Vanessa has his back. He also probably thinks he can get Johnny Mac to vote to keep him and/or Vanessa would break the tie in his favor if he can't get Johnny's vote.
- Johnny Mac told Steve he'd vote to keep him.
- But who knows with Johnny Mac?
- It's looking like Austin will be the renom.
- And, it looks like Austin is who Vanessa wants out this time.
- But, ya never know how these things will work out.
|The Skittles strategics|
|Thinking hard. I expect steam from the ears.|
|This talk needs shades, no hat|
|I won the veto. Heh heh heh.|
|Austin needs to go on the block.|