|Paul Abrahamian, age 23|
I've read his bio on the CBS Big Brother website. I've seen his video on CBS All Access. Here are some facts and my impressions:
- His faux-hawk and beard are perfectly coiffed. How long is that going to last in the house?
- He says he's a "clothing designer." I think I'd rather see what that huge tattoo is on his chest.
- He's single (for the last few months), hails from and currently resides in Tarzana, CA.
- He's a thrill-seeker. Well, that in and of itself, is only sort of good in the BB House. The idea of going on the show, that touch of fame (albeit fleeting and to a limited audience), the competitions ... all of those provide the adrenaline high for a thrill seeker. But, what's he going to do with all the down time they have?
- He's very into music. He better not be one who sings and makes the live feeds go to fish. I'm warning him right here and now ... don't sing! Don't hum. I don't even want you to whistle, kiddo!
- He wears a ton of rings in the Jeff interview. I hope he doesn't think that they would preclude him from washing dishes.
- Paul seems to think he can mentally "crack" practically anyone. Hmm.
- Yet, he doesn't really to have a strong urge to have more than fun in the house. He stated once in the interview that he wanted to win. However, when asked more directly about it, he went more along the adventurous fun aspect of being in the house. Will he be able to scheme? I don't know.
- He thinks he can be sneaky and will use other peoples' weaknesses against them.
- But ... can he backstab and be truly underhanded? Is he going to be a real BB villain? I'm not getting that vibe from him, although I could be wrong.
- He claims to be a big fan of the show. I do believe he might be more of a fair weather fan. But, big fan? Nah. He didn't mention watching the live feeds at all. He only knows a bit of the show, methinks.
What are your impressions of Paul?