|Jozea Flores, age 25|
I've read his bio on the CBS website and watched his Jeff interview on CBS Access. Here are some facts and my impressions at a quick glance:
- Yet another BB newbie hamster and likely a recruit. He claims in the interview that he only got into the show last year. I doubt he's seen the live feeds ever although he knows they exist.
- He has great dimples trying hide under that scruff. He's a cutie with an awesome smile.
- Yet another not diverse age-wise, yet Latino hamster. He talks of his family in Puerto Rico.
- In his bio he was asked to give three adjectives to describe himself. He gave four. Don't bet on him for any counting competitions.
- He says in the interview that he's from New York City. But on the bio he's from Bridgeton, NJ and residing in Los Angeles, CA. Um. Okay.
- He thinks "nothing will be difficult living in the Big Brother house." Oh, silly newbie hamster. You know nothing, grasshopper. Perhaps you'll learn. Perhaps you'll crash and burn.
- Oh, jeez. He's a big Frankie Grande fan.
- Maybe I should stop right now.
- But, I'll go on. I love misery.
- Jozea says he's a celebrity make-up artist.
- He thinks he's a "visual genius."
- He's single.
- He THINKS he has game. His answer to Jeff's question regarding winning and everyone hates him or losing and loved by all had him winning.
- From what I could see, he does look very fit and might do well in physical comps.
- That said, I'm not sure if he really knows how mentally stressful and shades of evil which make for Big Brother. I'm not sure he's got what it takes to dive into the depths of the madness ahead.
You can check out my first impressions of the BB18 hamsters by clicking the label at the bottom of the posts entitled "first impressions" or by using this link. It's a work in progress, mind you. I'll get them all before long.