|Paulie Calafiore, age 27|
I've read his bio on the CBS website and watched his Jeff interview on CBS All Access. (Plus, I know his brother via the voyeurism that is indeed Big Brother.) Here are some facts and my first impressions about Paulie:
- Slight dimples.
- Comes across more Jersey than I ever really saw in his brother.
- Oh, yeah. His brother is Cody who gave away the BB16 win to Derrick on a silver platter.
- He thinks he's going to have to tell the other hamsters who he is because he has "Calafiore Brothers" on a huge tattoo on the side of his rib cage.
- Since it seems that most of the newbies are aware of that season (if no other), it probably would be best he 'fess up.
- He's from Howell, NJ and still resides in Howell, NJ.
- In his bio, he's listed as a DJ. In the interview, he says he owns an entertainment company. I seem to recall Cody mentioning an entertainment company a while back.
- Paulie claims that he will decide his strategy once he's in the house to see what's needed.
- His bio is very short, but the interview was a bit long.
- He says he wants to pay off his parents' mortgage and help his sister's educational bills.
- Like Cody, he comes across as a nice guy.
- He thinks Cody was one of the best social players ever and hopes his social game is just as good.
- I say, as long as he doesn't flirt all over a married woman!
- I would kind of like to see home go far. But, I think it's more likely he'll be targeted because he's Cody's brother and he just might be very good in comps. After all, some of them really wish they hadn't kept Rachel's sister as long as they did!
You can check out my first impressions of the BB18 hamsters by clicking the label at the bottom of the posts entitled "first impressions" or by using this link. It's a work in progress, mind you. I'll get them all before long.