|Tiffany Rousso, age 32|
Welcome to my last first impression of the new BB18 hamsters! I've read Tiffany's bio on CBS.com and watched her Jeff interview on CBS All Access. And, of course, we know her sister Vanessa from last season. Here are some facts and my first impressions of Tiffany:
- She's a high school teacher currently residing in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida and hailing from West Palm Beach, Florida.
- It's not mentioned in her bio, nor do I recall Jeff asking, whether she's single or not.
- She says she will not be as emotional as Vanessa was in the house.
- Oh, that's so good.
- I just hope she brings no beanies.
- She might have an edge coming in. Not only does she have insider knowledge via her sister, she seems both athletic and smart.
- She's not really willing to jump in with the information about who her sister is. She'd rather they not know, but will play things by ear.
- In her bio, she mentioned being a Janelle fan. She thought Janelle was great in comps when she needed to be and was likeable. She would like to do the same herself.
- I think she's quite pretty.
- She doesn't mention her cuteness. That's in her favor with me!
- She'd rather win and be hated by America than lose and be loved.
- She plans a loose alliance with bigger targets so they would be targeted first and a close alliance with fewer hamsters.
- Y'know, I like her. She's not really reminding me of Vanessa. I thought Vanessa was a shrewd BB player, but her emotions were whacked out and she drove me a bit bonkers. I'm not getting that analytical vibe from Tiffany. But I know she knows the mistakes in her sister's game.
- Tiffany just might be very interesting!
You can check out my first impressions of the BB18 hamsters by clicking the label at the bottom of the posts entitled "first impressions" or by using this link.