|Zakiyah Everette, age 24|
I've read her online bio at the CBS website and watched her Jeff interview on CBS All Access. Here are some facts and my first impressions of Zikayah:
- Ah, a show fan. Good. She says she's watched since the third season. If so, she really needs to watch the second season -- that was epic!
- She's single, a pre-school teacher from Charlotte, NC and still residing there.
- She says she needs the money because she's a school teacher and is continuing her own education.
- Her online bio is way short compared to some of the others.
- In it, she says she likes Jordan and thinks she's a lot like her.
- We'll see about that.
- She told Jeff she wouldn't mind having her own Jeff and Jordan story, falling in love.
- But she also said she'd do anything to win and chose the "win but be hated by America" option to Jeff's infamous question.
- Zakiyah is worried that her own mouth might be her biggest downfall in her game -- if someone really gets to her, she's afraid she might let loose.
- I'm worried that I'll keep typoing her name.
- Jeff commented more than once about how pretty she is. She is pretty, but her bio has her concentrating on said beauty.
- I don't know what a powerhouse she'll be in physical comps, but she does look fit.
- She also probably knows the game better than many. (cough:::recruits:::cough)
- She might be a contender. I just don't know.
You can check out my first impressions of the BB18 hamsters by clicking the label at the bottom of the posts entitled "first impressions" or by using this link. It's a work in progress, mind you. I'll get them all before long.