|Bronte D'Acquisto, age 26|
I've read her bio on the CBS website and watched her Jeff interview on CBS All Access. Here are my first impressions and some facts about Bronte:
- She's from San Diego, but currently living in Denver.
- She's a mathematician who thinks that 8x9=89.
- Is there any hope for America? She already has one degree in math, is working on her second and plans to get a doctorate.
- Yet, she doesn't know her multiplication tables.
- She's ... um ... perky.
- She's seen all of BB16 and about half of BB17. Yet she calls herself a fan.
- She likes hair accessories. I guess we'll see ribbons and flowery stuff stuck in her hair all summer.
- If she lasts the summer, that is.
- She hopes to be "the girl version of Derrick."
- Bwahahaha! I don't think she has a chance of that!
- I think she's in for some big surprises in the house. She's really rather clueless about a lot of BB.
- That said, Bronte claims that she's going to use a mathematical and scientific strategy to win the game.
- She says she really really wants to win the money.
- One thing I liked that she said is that she isn't going in there to make friends ... she has friends. She wants money. She has no money.
- The image below is her figuring on her fingers the answer to 8x9. Oy.
- I'm not sure about her. She's either going to drive me crazy on the live feeds or play a genius game.
- I wonder what the statistics are regarding her winning it all.
You can check out my first impressions of the BB18 hamsters by clicking the label at the bottom of the posts entitled "first impressions" or by using this link. It's a work in progress, mind you. I'll get them all before long.