|Late night Cheerio munching|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Excitable Egos:
- Victor claims that he's mostly mad about James's pranks because James has been wasting food. His own mother would whip his butt for that.
- Referring to the mayo in the lotion container, Natalie brought up that mayo is actually good for your skin.
- Bronte says she can't even stand the smell of mayonnaise.
- That just might be the only common ground between Bronte and myself. Ever.
- Bronte has been declining in the approval of the returnees and their followers. They think that she's Frankie or Christine-like and will say nice things in front of you, mean things behind your back.
- Nicole, though I like her, just has to grow thicker skin in the game. She's too easily hurt when she hears something bad was said about herself.
- Hopefully Da'Vonne will convince her that she shouldn't care.
- After all, I think back to season one with Eddie shouting "Hater!" Haters are gonna hate. No sense getting all hung up on it.
- Jozea still retains all of his delusions of grandeur.
- Paulie said that he knows Jozea was at an event his (Paulie's) company put on and that he is no celebrity.
- Now, he was at the event ... so he must be somebody, right? But, think about it. There's a New Jersey connection at hand playing into it. Despite all of his talk, Jozea is from Bridgeton, NJ.
- Ah, unseen by us, before the feeds went live, BB told Jozea and Victor to stop speaking in Spanish to each other. I have to admit, with so many hamsters fluent in Spanish, I was worried that some conversations would be in that language. Heck, I get get lost enough when they whisper in English!
- Bronte wants all the returnees gone before jury.
- I want them all to make it far. Who will win the want? Only time will tell.
- There was movies talk, aliens talk, tattoos talk, shout-outs (not to me, wah) and such.
- Their dinner looked good -- chicken and biscuits with gravy. It almost sent me cooking for a bit.
- It was thanks to the new nominee, Bridgette.
- Paul and Bronte showmancing? It's a scary thing.
- James told the camera he feels he needs to throw comps because he's on a team who wants his alliance out.
- Poor guy.
- Jozea thinks that maybe one person will vote to evict him.
- Maybe one will vote to KEEP him (by voting someone else) ... Victor.
- Bronte thinks on Thursday, everybody will be voting for Paulie to go.
- Or, should be ... according to the World of Bronte.
- She thinks James and Frank are with them now.
- Little does she know ...
- When Tiffany put on a beanie and got all kinds of comments about how much she looked like Vanessa in it, Corey had no clue who Vanessa is.
- Zakiyah does a killer impression of Bronte's voice!
- Paulie is ticked because the other side of the house, believing he's going home and it's his final week in the house, are treating him poorly. He says he wasn't raised to treat people badly when they're down.
- He does know he's (most likely) staying, but he's worried a bit nonetheless.
- All are still asleep as I post this.
|Jozea Doggie and his best bud|
|Meeting of the mindless?|
|Zakiyah stretching out that sweater|
|In with the In Crowd?|
|Whazzat tattoo on Jozea's back?|
Whatever that tattoo is, it reminds me of the harnesses put on kids by the aliens in Falling Skies.