Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Rascally Rodents:
- Today was SO boring for SO long.
- Thankfully, the PoV meeting with the secret re-nom livened the evening up a bit.
- But, first ...
- Paul told the others he accidentally broke something during the Road Kill Comp. Yep, we saw that and his "I didn't do that." He actually made me chuckle watching it on the show.
- Bronte doesn't feel well and blames it on drinking coffee in the morning. Um. Okay. If you drink coffee at night you'll be even more animated. Trust me, I don't want that.
- Several people gave Paul the advice to take himself off the block with the veto. He was thinking it might be a nice gesture to use it to save someone else. @@
- Frank told Tiffany his re-nom will be Bridgette.
- Nah, she's not a target. She's not with them like Paulie, but it keeps the focus on voting out Josea.
- James might be going a bit too far with some of his pranks. Frank had a hissy fit in the kitchen claiming that James booby-trapped some things which will draw even more ants. He said that Victor's upset with the pranks, too.
- Frank and Da'Vonne are worried that Paulie is starting to get a bit squirrely even though they've promised he's safe.
- Jozea is sure he's going to be a big movie star, host the Grammy Awards and more.
- That boy is going to have a rude awakening.
- There might be some hope for my blog pool boy, Paul. He went to Nicole, telling her how he knows that Jozea is irrational and he's been easing off because he doesn't want people to think he's like Jozea.
- He told her that both he and Victor have been trying to convince Jozea that she (Nicole) isn't a huge threat.
- Tiffany told Frank she didn't try out for BB. CBS told us otherwise. Hmm. It doesn't surprise me, though.
- The feeds got blocked for the PoV ceremony.
- No surprise to us ... Bridgette was nominated by the secret (Frank) Road Kill winner.
- She's very upset and seriously thinks she will go home.
- Jozea tried to console her while pumping his own self up. He's not going home. She's not going home. So, I guess he's saying Paulie will go home.
- Bronte is squarely in Bridgette's corner. I'd guess she's planning on voting Paulie.
- And the beat goes on ...
|Just an excitable girl|
|New nominee in town|
|Playing a bit low key so far|