|Leaning on the fish|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Lonesome Losers:
- Jozea picked up on something which already caught my attention this season -- when Da'Vonne speaks, she often covers her mouth with her fingers. I don't recall her doing that last time. I thought it looks like she's covering bad teeth (but her teeth seem okay). Jozea thinks it might be covering lying to him. But she's doing it all the time, not just to him. Hmm.
- Now that I mentioned it, you're going to be seeing it all the time, as well. Very odd.
- Do Paulie and Zakiyah have a thing going on? It seems like it might be getting there!
- Da'Vonne and Tiffany had a long talk. They're a bit suspicious when it comes to Corey and, to a lesser extent, Paulie. They're also leery of being completely honest with Frank, James and Corey as they think the guys are in a bit of a boys alliance. Of course, they're in a girls alliance, so ...
- They think they need to stick to their alliance of eight (Tiffany, Da'Vonne, Michelle, Nicole, Frank, James, Corey, Paulie, Zakiyah -- I count NINE -- I guess Paulie is their iffy one) for now. But then they'll just be loyal to each other.
- Frank thinks Jozea calls for meetings so he can get air time on TV. No sh__, Sherlock!
- Jozea is still sure he rules the house and everybody loves him. There is no worry about being on the block because no one would vote him out.
- Ha. I so hope the majority house target remains Jozea and he gets the boot on Thursday. Epic. Legendary. Not a night to miss!
- Frank told Paulie he needs to act like he's worried about going home so that Jozea won't get suspicious.
- BB gave them more alcohol. Whooppie!
- Lots and lots of small talk.
- Nicole thinks alcohol makes her flirty and chooses to abstain.
- Zakiyah tried to take a bottle for the girls later on and got called out on it.
- Frank was apologetic for yelling at Tiffany earlier in the evening.
- So thrilling.
- Tiffany's mother got kicked off the live feeds chat room last year, probably getting upset with what was being said by Vanessa.
- Victor is still clueless about BB in general (as is Jozea, Paul and some others). Nicole had to remind him again that she can't vote this week. He probably thinks the nominees can vote.
- James is pranking again although he said earlier that he let loose last year and this year he's in it to win. He put Cool Whip on Paul as he napped.
- Jozea continued to talk about how great he is. Did you know that even though he's gay, he's strong? (As if they're mutually exclusive.)
- James's pranking is addictive. Accompanied by James, Nicole sneaked up on a sleeping Corey, put shaving cream in his hand, then tickled his nose.
- Things turned into a shaving cream war.
- They're easily amused.
- As I post this, all are in bed.
|Girls hang out - note Da'Vonne's pose|
|Not quite a Blue Bloods table gathering|
|What's with Victor?|
|Is Paul becoming human?|