|Hot tub Bridgette|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Lackluster Loonies:
- When asked, Tiffany told Jozea that he should be staying.
- Yeah, right.
- Jozea told Tiffany that by Day 70 or so, he'll know everyone and everything about the house.
- I agree with him. Watching the live feeds from home will give him more information than he's getting inside the house as a hamster.
- Frank doesn't like ketchup. Good. Someone other than me doesn't like it.
- Jozea's side thinks that Paulie will be going home. Unfortunately, they think they have more on their side than they actually do.
- The Fatal Five is still meeting daily. Let's see how long this female alliance lasts. It's Da'Vonne, Michelle, Zakiyah, Tiffany and Nicole.
- Nicole said that she and Hayden broke up because she wants a family and children, he doesn't. She said their goals are very different, but maybe someday ...
- You can tell it's a sad thing for her.
- Jozea doesn't know what ZingBot is. Too bad he'll be out too early to get some zings.
- Paul was going on about how it's ridiculous to be a Michelle or Tiffany and memorize so much about the game. After all, he only watched season 16 and he's confident in his game and his natural instincts.
- While he is right that you can't develop a set strategy as situations and people differ, really KNOWING BB gives you the knowledge of approaches which worked and ones that went bust.
- Plus, you don't look stupid by not knowing who ZingBot is.
- Jozea thinks he's the male version of Joan Rivers. She indeed must be rolling in her grave if she heard that one!
- Then he compared himself to Prince.
- I have no words for that one.
- Meanwhile, Da'Vonne is leading Jozea along by telling him he probably shouldn't even bother packing his clothes. Ha! I do like it when her devilish side comes out!
- Michelle is still getting the blame for first putting Paul on the block, then Bridgette. We know Frank did it.
- Jozea thinks he connected with Da'Vonne on Day One. Um, well, in a way, he did -- not in a good way, though.
- Natalie thinks there's a big alliance and Da'Vonne might be reporting to them. Uh-oh.
- Paul is upset with the mess in the kitchen. He wants to find out who's leaving messes and call them out. After all, they don't need more ants!
- I can't blame the dude for that.
- Paul and Jozea acted like jerks trying for the camera's attention.
- And on it goes.
|This is just weird|
|How exciting is this?!?|
|Paulie certainly gets around|
|Prank well done|
|Zakiyah is rather low on the radar|
|Idiots acting like such for the camera|