|Category 4 punishment costume|
- We now know the punishment for Category 4 hamsters (from the comp).
- They have to appear "naked" with pixeled-out cardboard (?) pieces velcroed to them.
- They say the velcro is uncomfortable.
- Too bad, so sad.
- The ants are already running rampant in the house.
- Jozea chews with his mouth open. I'm not surprised.
- At midnight their time, the Have Nots (Big Sister team) get to feast. I guess because the live feeds went on? I don't know.
- Wait, it seems the Have Nots might have ended because they're sleeping in the regular rooms.
- But, we're talking FEAST.
- The vets were talking votes and think that Paulie will stay 8-3 over Jozea.
- Apparently, if Jozea comes off the block, Paul will be put on the block.
- Shades of her sister, Tiffany complained of a migraine. Plus, when I had the feeds on and went to my refrigerator ... I could swear she has her sister's voice!
- Jozea seems to be doing a good job of alienating himself from his fellow newbies. Not a good move on his part.
- He has no clue what to say to win friends and influence people!
- He made an off the cuff comment about not appreciating service men who have risked their lives for this country. James, a veteran, took issue as did Michelle ... her father was military.
- He also said lots of other rather stupid stuff. Plus, his attitude is reminding me of the hamster who refused to go to the Diary Room and threw her mic in the pool.
- Bridgette is hogging a double bed and not sharing because she has a boyfriend.
- Jozea called a meeting for 2am. Nicole is upset because she wasn't invited.
- C'mon, Nicole ... get yourself together!
- None of the vets were invited.
- About an hour into the feeds, they realize they're on and promptly act like idiots because they know they're on camera. @@
- Jozea, the biggest camera idiot of them all. I know he's from NJ where I am, but the dude is too much.
- Corey is worried that people will think he's gay.
- In a way, he's coming across quite Clay-like. But he does seem nicer. He's definitely loyal to Nicole. That's a good thing as they (the vets) are so out-numbered.
- Victor is wearing a bunny hat. It brings out his dimples.
- Hmm ... James also knows that Tiffany is Vanessa's sister. I wonder who else knows.
- During the feast, Paul ate peanut butter and jelly bacon. That just might be good!
- James instigated a pillow fight with Bridgette. Fun was had by all who got into it.
- Ohhh ... Zakiyah told us (the camera) that she doesn't like Victor. It seems she's hanging out with the vets (and Da'Vonne) quite a bit. She just might be trending their way.
- Victor doesn't seem to be winning female friends at all for the playboy he thinks he is. Both Michelle and Tiffany think he's annoying and trying too hard.
- Jozea's big meeting plans excluded the vets plus Corey, Michelle and Paulie.
- Natalie and Bronte figured out Paulie is working with the vets, or at least with Natalie because he's not mad that he was put on the block. They think he's the pawn. They're right.
- They also think their fellow newbies guys have an alliance and the girls aren't included.
- There's a new female alliance in town -- the Fatal Five -- Tiffany, Nicole, Zakiyah, Michelle and Da'Vonne.
- That's about it ... for now.
|Naked, but not naked|
|ZZ Top redux|
|Tiffany's Walking Dead hat|
|First pillow fight of the summer|