|Losing Internet favor, if he ever had it|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Wanton Wombats:
- Oh my gosh ... Thursday's eviction can't come soon enough. These doldrums are among the boringest (I'm sure that's a word) ever!
- One of the problems is is that everybody on the whole kind of gets along. There aren't any real clashes in the house.
- Because they're letting Jozea think he's indeed the Messiah of the house, all is going fairly smoothly.
- Sure, there's a bit of tension here and there.
- The only violence has been against the ants.
- And they deserved it.
- They talked movies.
- Paul gave Nicole a chess lesson.
- Paul is actually meshing with both sides of the house better than Victor, Natalie or Bronte. The diary room segments on the aired show don't show that.
- Bridgette is a bit iffy. She's allied with the newbie bunch, but the returnees think she MIGHT have promise.
- Frank told the others that he heard the producers say there will never be another All-Stars version.
- "STOP TALKING ABOUT PRODUCTION."
- Natalie and Bronte are still all giggly in their BFF mode.
- Jozea offered to help Michelle with her social game. Bwahaha! She's in with the returnees and most of the girls in a separate alliance.
- The HoH digital camera came out. Lots of mugging for the camera. Thrilling.
- Frank is pretty sure the vote will be 7-4 to evict Jozea. I think that's probably just about right.
- Tiffany made strides to get closer to James because she heard tell that he didn't trust her.
- Tiffany is starting to get a bit paranoid. Hopefully she won't go all Vanessa on the place.
- There's really not much going on. Lots of talk, no action. The plan remains the same.
- I won't miss those tight undies Jozea wears all the time.
|Applying lip gloss ... anyone remember BB1?|
|She fusses with her hair and it's this|
|HoHing, maybe next?|
|Jozea is not a good cheerleader|