|Corey Brooks, age 25|
I've read his bio on the CBS website and watched the Jeff interview on CBS All Access. (Plus, read a bit elsewhere about him.) Here are my first impressions and some facts about Corey Brooks:
- It must be the season of men dimples.
- Corey is single from Dallas and residing in Dallas.
- That's in Texas, y'know.
- He coaches baseball for young teenagers.
- He has a slew of male roommates.
- Yet, it's been pointed out that he's used homophobic slurs on Twitter. Go figure.
- In his bio, he claims to like getting "sick bro pics." I don't even want to go there.
- He thinks he's lovable.
- And, in the Jeff interview, he kept going on about his integrity and how nice he is.
- As to Jeff's notorious ending question, Corey stated he'd rather lose and be loved by America than win and be hated.
- Oh, gag me with spoon. While what he says on base level is very nice, I'm getting a smarmy feeling about him. Maybe it's just me. It's like he's acting to win an Oscar or something.
- He's not a big fan of the show and has only seen a few seasons ... probably not in their entirety. I'm sure he has no clue about how the feeds really reveal the real hamsters.
- He calls women "chicks" in his bio.
- It sounds like he might have only watched (some of) BB16.
- He wants to get into a strong alliance.
- Eh. I'm not too keen on him despite the dimples.
You can check out my first impressions of the BB18 hamsters by clicking the label at the bottom of the posts entitled "first impressions" or by using this link. It's a work in progress, mind you. I'll get them all before long.