Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Misfit Toys:
- As I expected, Paulie's nominations were Tiffany and Natalie.
- His target is Tiffany.
- He really, really, really wants her out.
- Tiffany's speech last night on the live show didn't help her in the game.
- Now she feels all kinds of betrayed.
- So, she cries.
- Nicole is scared of her.
- Now, that's going a bit too far.
- But, the latest is that now Tiffany wants to work with Frank to go after those who led her along.
- Oh, geez Louise.
- Da'Vonne tried to tell her that aligning with Frank wouldn't be good for her at all.
- Tiffany went through several "I want to self-evict" rants.
- But she's still there as I type this up.
- Or, at least, I think she is. The feeds are blocked (probably Road Kill) right now.
- Paul tried to console.
- She hates this game.
- Hey, she knew better than many what she was getting in to coming into the house!
- All Tiffany is doing is solidifying the animosity towards her in the house.
- Paulie is feeling all kinds of smug in an "I told you so" sort of way.
- Da'Vonne think that Paulie, Corey, Nicole and Zakiyah are running the house and need to be split up.
- Um. Yeah, this week they are. Last week Frank and Bridgette ran the house and it backfired on them.
- It's BB and those things happen.
- What's James doing in all of this?
- Probably playing all sides a bit too much. He's kind of in with everyone and no one (except Natalie) all at the same time.
- That's probably going to catch up with him.
- The 8-Pack split its seams. The Fatal Five had a fatality (the divide between Nicole and Da'Vonne keeps growing wider).
- Paul is in with both Frank and Paulie.
- Paulie wants Frank out, but Frank doesn't really know that.
- This might be an interesting week ahead!
- I've been trying to wait out the Road Kill before posting this.
- But the feeds have been blocked about five hours. I'll post a later announcement when (if) we hear the Road Kill results.
- Of course, if the person keeps it secret, we won't know until the nomination comes in.
- So ... right now, it's Tiffany and Natalie on the block and I need to eat a late dinner.
|Morning pimping? Nah.|
|Dazed and confused|
|It's good to be Paulie's girl|
|Home alone? Nope!|
|Let's hear it for Rutgers! (It's near me.)|