Friday, July 15, 2016

BB18: Live Feeds Friday, Nominations - July 15

Morning primping

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Misfit Toys:
  • As I expected, Paulie's nominations were Tiffany and Natalie.
  • His target is Tiffany.
  • He really, really, really wants her out.
  • Really.
  • Tiffany's speech last night on the live show didn't help her in the game.
  • Now she feels all kinds of betrayed.
  • So, she cries.
  • Nicole is scared of her.
  • @@
  • Now, that's going a bit too far.
  • But, the latest is that now Tiffany wants to work with Frank to go after those who led her along.
  • Oh, geez Louise.
  • Da'Vonne tried to tell her that aligning with Frank wouldn't be good for her at all. 
  • Tiffany went through several "I want to self-evict" rants.
  • But she's still there as I type this up.
  • Or, at least, I think she is. The feeds are blocked (probably Road Kill) right now.
  • Paul tried to console.
  • She hates this game.
  • Hey, she knew better than many what she was getting in to coming into the house!
  • All Tiffany is doing is solidifying the animosity towards her in the house.
  • Paulie is feeling all kinds of smug in an "I told you so" sort of way.
  • Da'Vonne think that Paulie, Corey, Nicole and Zakiyah are running the house and need to be split up.
  • Um. Yeah, this week they are. Last week Frank and Bridgette ran the house and it backfired on them.
  • It's BB and those things happen.
  • What's James doing in all of this?
  • Probably playing all sides a bit too much. He's kind of in with everyone and no one (except Natalie) all at the same time.
  • That's probably going to catch up with him.
  • The 8-Pack split its seams. The Fatal Five had a fatality (the divide between Nicole and Da'Vonne keeps growing wider). 
  • Paul is in with both Frank and Paulie.
  • Paulie wants Frank out, but Frank doesn't really know that.
  • This might be an interesting week ahead!
  • I've been trying to wait out the Road Kill before posting this.
  • But the feeds have been blocked about five hours. I'll post a later announcement when (if) we hear the Road Kill results.
  • Of course, if the person keeps it secret, we won't know until the nomination comes in.
  • So ... right now, it's Tiffany and Natalie on the block and I need to eat a late dinner.

Morning pimping? Nah.

Dazed and confused

It's good to be Paulie's girl

Home alone? Nope!

Let's hear it for Rutgers! (It's near me.)

6 comments:

Sharon N said...

That was a crazy speech Tiffany made last night!! Can't remember for sure if it was Paulie or Codey who encouraged her to do that, but I 'think' it was Paulie. Mostly because it would almost assure him of getting her out next... if they couldn't get out Frank. The blow-up result is perfect for Paulie.

Tiffany has been throwing several under the bus (can't say I blame her), but after the tour with Vanessa, I'm not sure if anyone really believes her.

Anonymous said...



Is it Natalie or Nicole who is nominated with Tiffany? You named them both.

Jackie S. said...

It's Natalie and Tiffany. My mind must have lapsed with too many loops of the Jeff/Victor interview! I fixed it!

Anonymous said...

I like Paulie and the people he has aligned himself with. I just don't like that he is getting a bit too cocky. When these house guests get too cocky, that is when they become careless. I am on the fence with Paul, but I definitely don't like Frank, Bridgette and Tiffany. I think both Tiffany and Bridgette are too weak for this game. And I just don't like Frank. Anyway, I can't wait to see who wins the Roadkill and who will end up being put up.

Zoe In California

Anonymous said...

Tiffany did tell Frank about Paulie and Corey really wanting him out last night. I don't know if Frank believes it, but I would think he would as he knows Tiffany doesn't have much to lose if she's siding with Frank now.

Sharon N said...

All kinds of "Best Laid Plans" going awry.... Tiffany won RK. LOL
Unc will be happy... maybe.