|What? A prankless day?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Funky Funsters:
- BB woke them up early this morning.
- And we spent most of the day with the live feeds blocked, first for the nominations, then apparently it was Road Kill time.
- Last week we never saw the timing of the Road Kill comp because the schedule was all askew and the first few shows were taped.
- But, judging on this timing, it's going to cram all the comps -- HoH, Road Kill, PoV all within a few days leaving comparatively extreme down times from Sunday to Thursday for them.
- While the nominations were blocked to the live feeds, the results became known fairly quickly and were no surprise.
- Paul and Bronte are on the block.
- Victor is a back door plan.
- Paul has no clue what a back door plan is. I doubt Victor knows.
- Bronte doesn't think she's the target, but has had fun in the game if she is.
- She's not. She's A target, but not THE target.
- There was a murder in the house ... one of the fish ate another. Gee, I'm glad cats and dogs don't do that. It would be disgusting.
- Gosh. With my feeds minimized to write this up, Tiffany sounds like Vanessa all over again. That voice is the SAME. I know two other sisters who sound that much alike.
- I'm glad my voice doesn't sound like my brother's!
- They were on an indoor lockdown as prep (Road Kill?) was done in the backyard.
- Both Victor and Paul tried to chum it up with Paulie (to no avail).
- Paulie can't believe that they had the gall to act like best buds to him when they actively campaigned to get him out of the house last week.
- Welp, that's Big Brother for you.
- Corey claims to be 6'5" -- I believe him. I always thought Frank was a tall guy and he's a good half-head taller than Frank.
- Then you put them next to James.
- Hmm ... in Road Kill (blocked to live feeds), it seems Victor won.
- At least, that's the word on the street.
- Both Frank and Corey congratulated him.
- He says he's working with Paulie.
- We'll see about that.
- If he did win, he's stupid to be telling people. At least Frank only told the veterans and it remained secret from the rest of the house.
- In a way, it won't matter if he did indeed win. The third nominee is chosen before PoV. Since it's secret, the Road Kill nominee can be put up on the block to replace a nominee. Road Kill isn't safe.
- As I get this posted, I don't know who was nominated by Road Kill. When I know, you'll know.
|At least it's not a beanie|
|"Whenever I was ..." It's WHEN, Frank!|
|Does he even KNOW about a back door?|
|Everybody's tired. It's been a day.|
|If I go home, I've had a good time.|