|But she has James!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Pain:
- Frank is all in a tizzy?
- Who flipped on him? (They all deny it.)
- "What? Dictator? I never acted like a dictator!"
- He told Da'Vonne the only reason he was ever after her was because Nicole said she was after him.
- Da'Vonne told Frank that Nicole was too scared to flip.
- And on.
- And on.
- Meanwhile, Paulie has found out that Tiffany did try to get an all girls alliance going.
- Of course, he can't nominate any one from his own team (Category 4).
- So, that means that Frank, Bridgette and Michelle are safe.
- Everyone else is fair game.
- Frank did his finger-pointing well into the night.
- Paulie told James that he isn't all that tight with either Frank or Bridgette.
- If not for the teams twist (which needs to go away!), I think that Paulie might strike out in that direction.
- Paul is sure he'll be on the block again. He said, if he isn't and he wins Road Kill, he'll put himself on the block.
- Frank told Da'Vonne the only one he really trusts is Bridgette.
- Frank and Da'Vonne surface make up and hug.
- But that's not real.
- She's still after him and he knows she was lying to his face.
- Paulie was one originally after Tiffany to go. He voted for Tiffany to go.
- So, will he put Tiffany on the block?
- Hell, yeah!
- Plus, using her as a target doesn't put him in the position where he gets major blood on his hands ... or something that goes awry like the Frank/Tiffany thing last night.
- He told Tiffany he doesn't want her coming in his HoH room. He's sure she'll be butting into every conversation.
- Then again, she just might sleep a lot!
- Among the doubts cast, James and Natalie's names came up.
- Now Paulie is leaning towards getting Natalie out.
- Corey tried to convince Frank it was all Bronte's fault she got voted out -- she caused her own demise in the house.
- Yeah, you had nothing to do with it, Frank. :::cough:::
- Paul again pushes an anti-Tiffany agenda.
- After all, he wants someone to have a much larger target on them than he does. Even though he's made a point of mingling, he's still a remainder (and reminder) of the Jozea/Victor fiasco.
- Nicole is once again running scared. She's in the middle of the Frank/Da'Vonne rift. She doesn't handle the stress well and she's such a sucky liar!
- Corey is really trying to rationalize the anti-Frank movement to Frank and why people turned on him.
- He's doing it in an effort to fix things.
- I didn't really expect that from Corey. Huh. A bridge over troubled waters. Who woulda thunk it?
- Meanwhile, back in the HoH room, Paulie and Nicole talked. He still wants Frank out, but cannot do it.
- He doesn't know that Nicole agreed to a Corey/Frank/Bridgette final four alliance.
- It appears that Nicole is safe from Paulie's noms.
- Tiffany cried.
- She told Nicole she feels everybody is talking about her.
- Well, YEAH. They are. That speech was a bit much too much and now you're staying in the house and you're stuck with it, Tiff.
- Of course, Frank himself has himself believing that that speech swayed a few people Tiffany's way.
- He's wrong on that. They already were swayed.
- Tiffany is now getting on everybody's nerves with her crying, odd behavior and accusations.
- She's guaranteeing that she will be the target this week and her people who had been behind her are now wishing they'd voted her out.
- So, I'd say one of Paulie's nominations will definitely be Tiffany. The second is still up in the air -- Natalie's name came up a lot -- but that would be the pawn.
|Their fate is in his hands|
|Maybe safe? Maybe not.|
|Will the tables turn on her this week?|
|Safe through circumstance|