|A Morning Talk with Paul|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Pillars of Society :::cough, cough::: --
- I didn't post yesterday pre-show as not a heck of a lot went on besides cut feeds and primping.
- But, one thing I feel the need to mention is the Morning Talk with Paul. He was one of the few awake at the time and alone in a room, talking to the camera, AKA us. Had he not peppered the talk with profanity, it would have been a bit better. He talked about treating others with respect, paying it forward and generally being good people. For all of his tough gruff persona, Paul is actually a rather intelligent and kind person. Go figure.
- Too bad he hooked up with Jozea in the beginning. Being a recruit and not knowing the game, he jumped in on something without thought and now he's going to eventually have to pay the piper.
- Fast forward to after the live show now ... ZOOM!
- Frank told Da'Vonne he'll get Bridgette to put Paul and Tiffany on the block. He doesn't think he can get her to put Bronte on the block.
- Tiffany and Bronte figured out it was Paul who was the sole vote for Bronte.
- Well, duh.
- Neither is mad about it. I'm surprised Bronte didn't get all worked up about him voting for her instead of Tiffany.
- Nicole thinks that Bridgette's nominations will actually be Frank's nominations. She's sure that the target will be Tiffany.
- Well, duh.
- Paulie thinks one of them (Nicole, Zakiyah and Da'Vonne at the time, but also Corey) need to win Road Kill and put up one of the "Powderpuff Girls." I think he basically means Bronte.
- Bridgette is shocked that she won HoH. She feels overwhelmed. Too bad, so sad. It was one of those crap shoots that anybody could win and, thus and therefore, Bridgette is now HoH.
- Or Frank is.
- Or Natalie and Bronte are.
- Bridgette even asked James what she should do. His advice was to do what she needs to do for her own game and not to listen to others.
- She's scared. Aw, poor little Bridgette.
- She doesn't want people to hate her. Suck it up, kiddo. You're on Big Brother!
- Frank mentioned to her that she should nominate Tiffany and Paul.
- She agrees those would be good choices.
- Of course.
- Bridgette thinks Nicole and Michelle were upset that she won HoH. Frank pressed the Tiffany nom, along with Paul.
- Frank told her that the veterans need him and he can protect her, too.
- Meanwhile, in another room, Nicole, Corey and Paulie are getting nervous about Frank being alone with Bridgette as long as they have been. Paulie was sent to break it up.
- Bridgette told Paulie that "we" were thinking of Paul and Tiffany.
- Paulie is agreeable with that.
- He also suggests Bronte (because she would beat Tiffany in a comp) to no avail.
- The girls (Natalie and Bronte) also work on Bridgette.
- But, in the end
Frank'ser, Bridgette's nominees for eviction should be Tiffany and Paul.
|Where do I stand in all of this?|
|She'll put up who I tell her to put up.|
|Watch out over your shoulder, Da'Vonne!|
|Who wants to see my HoH room?|
|Not on the radar at all right now|
|I don't want to make any waves|