|Number one on the real short list|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Addled Adolescents:
- If you missed my last update, Paul is the new HoH.
- As for the Have Nots -- Natalie, Corey, Zakiyah and Paulie.
- In addition to slop, they have hot dogs, bacon and capers. If you had to be a Have Not, it sounds like a good week with the extras!
- Mmm. Bacon.
- Paul had stated previously to the Get Da'Vonne Out Crowd that, if they want her out, he can't win HoH. because he had vowed to get rid of Bridgette.
- It's apparent he wants to stick to his word.
- Da'Vonne tried to plant her seeds about Nicole and Corey needing to go.
- Some of them were pondering if there will be another returnee situation if the Round Trip ticket isn't used. Huh. I didn't think of that. BB must have plans in case it's used/not used.
- Paul asked Victor if he would go up as a pawn with Bridgette being the target.
- "No! Nononononono! Please, no!" was his response.
- He's worried, with good cause, that since he came back in the game, he might be voted out.
- Meanwhile, Paulie and Corey are scheming. They want to get Paul to nominated Da'Vonne as the "pawn." Then, in grand style, they flip the vote and evict Da'Vonne.
- Paul's goal in pawn is someone who can win comps.
- That's not necessarily Da'Vonne. She could win a backstabbing contest. But I doubt the HoH will be that.
- Paulie tried to convince Paul that no "boys" should go up on the block because it's too risky.
- Maybe if they had some MEN in the house ...
- (But I digress.)
- When Paulie approached James about his Oust Da'Vonne plan, James was a bit noncommittal -- he just shrugged his shoulders and said he'd go with it if it worked out.
- Paulie doesn't want Bridgette out yet. Paul does. After all, he gave his word. And word is bond. Or something like that.
- Paulie tried to talk Paul into putting Da'Vonne on the block with Bridgette.
- No go.
- Paul might be a bit more receptive to putting Da'Vonne up as a re-nom if the PoV is used. But that's it.
- Da'Vonne continues to try to sabotage Nicole.
- Michelle speaks of returning the target to all of the returnees.
- Not Victor ... I'm talking the "veterans."
- Natalie's name has been tossed around as a pawn. Paul doesn't want to do that because she's a Have Not and he wants a very strong competitor.
- A side note - In the HoH room reveal, the biggest hit seemed to be a photo of a beardless Paul.
- Back to the story here ...
- Paul wants someone to volunteer to be a pawn. But they have to be strong enough to beat Bridgette. He's not budging on wanting Bridgette out.
- The other guys point out that if it's a guy on the block, the girls could team together and get yet another boy out.
- Nicole is worried that, if she goes up as a pawn, she will be voted out. She's paranoid. Probably with good reason as Da'Vonne keeps pushing the suspicion about Corey and Nicole.
- She's worried that Paul and Da'Vonne might be working together because Da'Vonne as a pawn doesn't seem to be in any scenario.
- Nicole thinks Natalie would be the perfect pawn because she's like Victoria -- can't win a comp yet liked by all.
- Corey told Nicole that Natalie's already been on the block and is a Have Not.
- "Big Brother isn't about taking turns!" Nicole replied.
- Paul told Paulie he needs to get Bridgette out this week -- "My Bridgette is your Tiffany."
- He does seem dead set on her.
- But, it will all depend on the pawn put up.
- What if the house decides to go against his wishes and votes out the pawn?
- What if Bridgette wins PoV and the pawn goes home?
- The suspense builds.
|But I don't want to be a pawn!|
|Who wants to see my HoH room?|
|Saved by a vow to get Bridgette out|
|We need a good pawn|