|I love to screen cap odd expressions.|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Crushed Dreams:
- Right now they still have the yard open. I expect that to end before dusk. Whoops, the yard is now closed.
- The PoV ceremony went down much earlier than I thought it would.
- However, the result was exactly as expected -- Paulie took Paul off the block, replacing him him with Victor.
- Surprisingly, Victor has been taking it well. He said he was expecting it.
- Maybe some of the talks in which Paul hinted at it sunk in.
- Maybe somebody gave him warning.
- I don't know.
- Victor did tell Paul he "called it."
- Well, that's because he knew about it beforehand. But, he wisely didn't tell Victor those details.
- Paul thanked Paulie for taking him off the block (although he knows it's because they want to backdoor Victor).
- He's probably thinking he's lucky not to be Victor!
- James and Victor have patriotic tank tops on.
- Frank continued his anti-Tiffany talk with Da'Vonne.
- She pretty much dismissed him, reminding him they have the numbers and that's all that matters right now.
- Victor is trying to steer the focus from him or Bronte onto Tiffany.
- He told Da'Vonne he was the Road Kill winner who put Tiffany on the block.
- As if she didn't already know that!
- Nicole said something which struck me as my own thoughts -- Victor is so handsome until you see how cocky he really is.
- Not much going on. They're probably stuck in the house for the duration of the day due to the holiday doings on the lot.
|Comfort is lacking, methinks|
|Victor works out pre-ceremony|
|Looking to see who's coming|
|Victor after the fact|