|Shiny happy hamsters|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Riff-Raff Rats:
- I did something different with the screen caps this evening.
- I captured happiness.
- Well, Tiffany's smile was actually as she talked how she never wants to see any of them outside of the house.
- But it's a smile!
- Today's Power of Veto Meeting (blocked to the live feeds, but results come through) went down as expected.
- Corey removed himself from the block with the veto. He was the Road Kill nominee.
- Tiffany (secretly) put Da'Vonne in his place.
- So, up for eviction this week, we have Da'Vonne, Tiffany and Natalie.
- I predict Natalie will be vote-free on Thursday.
- Speculation that a hamster will return continued.
- Now, if Bronte hadn't been voted out last week, she could have done the math easily for them to realize someone must come back in.
- Apparently, during the PoV meeting, there was some kind of kerfuffle and nasty words back and forth between Da'Vonne and Tiffany.
- Tiffany said that Da'Vonne "assaulted" her with her braids.
- And, now she's scared of her.
- Tiffany supposedly tried to flip her hair back on Da'Vonne, but it's too short.
- I don't know. I do hope they show it during the show!
- Frank thinks Da'Vonne's going to lay low and try to make sure she has two votes less than Tiffany. She doesn't want a tie.
- Frank told Tiffany that Corey is on the fence with the vote.
- Frank wants Da'Vonne out.
- Before jury.
- Natalie flirted some with Paulie today.
- Zakiyah was not happy about it.
- And, of course, Michelle ran to James about it.
- Michelle got mad at James for calling her a "mean girl."
- Hey, the guy's honest. She was telling him to shun Tiffany.
- James is the kind of guy who talks to everyone. And, no one, can tell him not to talk to people.
- Plus, in his previous season and in this one, James is the one who people can go to to vent or use his shoulder to cry on. When someone's down, James is the least likely to kick him/her.
- James thinks it will be Tiffany going home. He's not in with the group that think otherwise.
- He ended up apologizing to Michelle and saying he was out of line.
- Stupid nice guy. She IS a mean girl!
- Oh geez. Nicole isn't playing a great game already and now she's grown REALLY smitten over Corey.
- James and Natalie had a long talk trying to figure out where they stood with each other.
- She claims she's upset because he tells other people his grievances before he tells her.
- He claims he's always had her back.
- Now he's slightly crushed. He says it's over.
- I say it probably never should have been in the first place.
- But, wait ... it's not over!
- She has feelings for him and claimed that rubbing Paulie's leg wasn't flirting.
- Things seem to be up in the air again regarding the vote.
- Frank and Bridgette (his Cabbage Patch Kid) will vote to evict Da'Vonne for sure.
- Tiffany and Nicole seem to be backpedaling about taking out Da'Vonne this week.
- As for Da'Vonne, she pretty much expected to be put up because word was out that Tiffany won Road Kill.
- I guess it's a waiting game.
|Even a Tiffany smile|