|How I feel right about now|
Here's the latest from inside the Big Brother House of Crashing Cards:
- Michelle and Bridgette talks, ostensibly to smooth things out.
- That didn't go so well.
- It became heated words about how Bridgette was scared of Tiffany, how Michelle leaves the room when Bridgette enters and ... Eyebrow-Gate.
- I never really caught the start of that on the feeds. Either Bridgette or Tiffany said they were going to shave Michelle's eyebrows while she was sleeping.
- Michelle says it was Bridgette.
- Bridgette says it was Tiffany.
- It kept going on to the point where Bridgette started yelling, "Why do you hate me, Michelle?!?!?!"
- Bridgette told Michelle "everybody" was talking about her (Michelle's) appearance.
- Things were no better between them, probably a bit worse, by the time the kerfuffle frizzled out.
- With Bridgette going off a bit, Natalie is worried that she might say things about her.
- Then Da'Vonne had to get all caught up in it, telling things Bridgette has said.
- When the feeds returned after the veto ceremony, there were no surprises.
- Michelle did NOT use the veto. Frank and Bridgette remain on the block.
- Frank is sure he's the one who will be voted out.
- He told Bridgette, if she wins HoH, nominate Nicole and James.
- What? No Da'Vonne who has been his target for a few weeks now?
- Nope. They made up.
- Now Da'Vonne is on the Oust Nicole Train with Frank, bad-mouthing Nicole.
- Though, they're right -- she's been playing both sides of the house. And, she's a bad liar and can't cover her tracks well.
- James told Paulie that Bridgette (it came from Frank originally) said Nicole is "flip-floppy." Paulie thinks that originally came from Da'Vonne.
- James warns the Pauls (Paul and Paulie) to watch their backs around Da'Vonne.
- Everybody needs to watch their back around Da'Vonne, I say!
- Since these hamsters aren't smart enough to really examine all the travel stuff, BB had to make an announcement on the video screen that clues are all around them.
- Yeah, that's for the secret room.
- Paul figured out the clues first.
- It has to do with dialing numbers on the phones, getting a message and going through a red tunnel to a room.
- Once there, he got a card. It tells him that there are 12 envelopes, more than one person can enter the room. In ONE envelope, there's a special prize.
- It's a RETURN TRIP TICKET. If voted out, he/she can come right back in!
- The envelope holders cannot open their envelopes until evicted.
- It took a while, but I think everybody got one.
- Da'Vonne commented, "Figures. The week Frank is set to go home."
- Let the conspiracy theorists start in now.
- We won't know until we know. If memory serves, the envelopes are only good for the next four evictions.
|"You can't trust Nicole."|
|James warns Pauls to watch their backs|
|Hard to tell where beard ends, tattoo begins|