|Staying up late|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Bodacious Busybodies:
- They still haven't had the PoV meeting! Remember, Bridgette holds the PoV. She doesn't know it's Frank who put her Spy Girl buddy Bronte up. If she takes her down, it's very likely Frank will put Natalie up there.
- They haven't had it because (A) a group had a blocked to live feeds Outback feast and (B) it's Zakiyah's birthday.
- Oh, they danced.
- They celebrated.
- They partied.
- They had a lot of fun.
- But, to me ... that's not what BB is all about!
- May I have a kerfuffle, please? A brouhaha would be very entertaining, too.
- There was some scheming going on.
- Frank has turned his Tiffany focus (since he assumes she's an automatic out on Thursday) to Da'Vonne.
- But, the main problem with that is that even the guys see that Frank himself needs to be gone and he's going to have to go out via a true backdoor. He can't be able to compete in a PoV.
- Frank doesn't think James would ever put him up.
- I beg to differ. I bet James would put him up in a second as a renom. James likes big moves and that would be epic!
- Of course, James would have to have the power to do so.
- Everything is speculation.
- Frank thinks Da'Vonne is playing a "floater" game.
- Little does he know!
- Michelle apparently imbibed quite a bit during their Outback dinner.
- She was the drunkest dancer of the night.
- They think she should get drunk more often because she's a funny drunk.
- I'm surprised they don't get more alcohol sponsors for the show.
- I'm also glad I'm not there. I would be known as the sick, grouchy drunk because I don't like getting drunk.
- Bridgette and Frank are getting awfully close despite both having significant others outside of the house.
- Their fellow hamsters can't help but notice that, too.
- Besides Tiffany and Da'Vonne, Frank also wants Paulie out as soon as possible.
- Not if someone gets you out first, SON!
- One person Frank does feel he can trust (other than using Bridgette for his own means) is Nicole.
- Meanwhile, Nicole totally sees through him.
- Paulie and Zakiyah still have their friendship/flirtmance going on. They talked about Tiffany going home this week, then (hopefully, if it can get done) Frank out the door.
- Aw, poor Corey's tummy is hurting. It's probably not as serious as Paul's nose ring infection.
- Then Michelle got sick to her stomach ... but her illness is alcohol-related. Hopefully she'll learn these lessons while she's young.
- Corey and Nicole stayed outside talking general stuff until BB called for an indoor lockdown.
- And, that's where we are right now.
|Now, there's flowers in your hair!|
|I wouldn't mind seeing him win it all|
|Let's do the Time Warp again!|
|Hey, Bridgette ... he's using you!|