Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Wayward Boys and Girls:
- BB woke them up and had them all gather in the kitchen.
- Aha! Bowls of slop and berries filled the table.
- Paulie had to read a statement, "Do I read this now?"
- Since the Big Sister team did the worst in the HoH comp, they're the Have Nots this week.
- That would be Paul, Zakiyah and Da'Vonne.
- They picked the players for PoV -- in addition to Paulie, Paul, Bronte and Tiffany, it will be Da'Vonne and Zakiyah playing.
- Frank is still pushing to get Paulie in their alliance and Tiffany out.
- One of his reasons is that she's close with Natalie and Bronte.
- Wasn't it FRANK who hinted to Natalie that Jozea would be voted out and thus spoiled a perfect blindside?
- Meanwhile, a rift is developing between Frank and Da'Vonne. Da'Vonne says that Frank called her a "slut," supposedly joking but it still went too far. I personally didn't hear that one.
- Anyway, both Da'Vonne and Zakiyah now want Frank out before jury.
- Da'Vonne is upset about the latest happening because she had been thinking a great final three would be herself, Zakiyah and Frank.
- Oh, well.
- When Nicole came upon Zakiyah and Da'Vonne, the conversation changed. I guess it's not in Da'Vonne's plans to even think of Nicole in her final three scenario?
- Da'Vonne told Nicole that, if she wins PoV, her plan is to take Paul down so Paulie can put Victor on the block.
- Frank and Paulie are a bit worried about the "girl thing" going on in the house.
- Much of today was a waiting game, awaiting the PoV comp.
- Paulie told Tiffany that if she wins PoV, she cannot use it to save herself as the goal is to get Victor up and out. Since she's the Road Kill nominee, it's Victor who would name her replacement. She must lose. He guarantees her that she's safe.
- I've been dilly-dallying on this report awaiting the feeds to return as the PoV comp started more than a couple of hours ago.
- I'm running out of things to say that aren't repetitive.
- Gee, it's a beautiful day here on the East Coast.
- We don't know how the weather is at the BB house because they've been in indoor lockdown.
- I'm really tired of this Jeff clips loop. I used to like the plain old theme music with trivia better. I could minimize it, nap and let the voices wake me up when the feeds came back on.
- Now it's all voices.
- And Bronte's squealing every ten minutes.
- I really don't want to have a separate report just on the PoV winner.
- I guess I'll stop rambling and quietly wait for the live feeds to come back on.
- Are they on again yet?
- Okay, Paulie is wearing the PoV necklace!
- PAULIE WON THE POWER OF VETO!
- He has told both Tiffany and Frank that he plans to let Victor know just before the PoV ceremony that he'll be going on the block.
|They look so comfortable ... for a toddler|
|Corey has a friend|
|I hate watching people play chess|
|I hope she likes berries|