|Tiffany is giving him a headache?|
Just to preface this a bit ... I don't claim to report every breath taken by the house hamsters. I work a real job and try to have a bit of a life, too. Plus, I'm just one person. If you need a breath by breath, every little thing reported kind of place, this isn't for you. There are more than a few sites which have multiple contributors doing just that.
That said, here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Harried Hamsters:
- Paul is still really, really wanting Tiffany out this week.
- He thinks he NEEDS to win PoV so that the nominations would remain the same.
- For some reason, they all seem to have it in their little hamster heads that the PoV will be the huge trapped inside the dice one.
- So, they keep going over the strategy for that over and over again.
- In addition to Paulie, Tiffany, Natalie and Corey, it's Da'Vonne and Paul playing for the veto.
- They're all getting on each others' nerves lately.
- Zakiyah thinks that Michelle acts like a thug.
- Michelle is mad because she wanted to take a nap and other people were in the room.
- Oh, give me a break!
- Michelle told James that he shouldn't trust Natalie. She says she doesn't want him to get hurt.
- Okaaay. First, I would think James could think for himself. He's already said to others that he'd sacrifice Natalie if his game came down to it.
- Michelle also wants Bridgette out before Frank so he "won't have anyone."
- That might work better with Frank out before Bridgette so SHE won't have anyone. Frank might be harder to get out than Bridgette and, although she has won HoH and PoV, we all know he can win when he needs to win.
- Corey and Nicole think they need to work on getting back in Frank's good graces.
- Actually, from what I've seen, COREY was never out of Frank's good graces. It's been Nicole, her saying things that got repeated to Frank and the fact that she can't lie without looking like she's lying!
- The feeds were blocked for the PoV comp and, when they came back ... COREY has won Power of Veto.
- He may be a recruit. He may have bunches of people telling him not to worry, he's safe.
- But he's no dummy. He'll definitely take himself off the block.
- Plus, word on the street ... er, in the house, is that Tiffany won Road Kill and she put him on the block.
- He's been avoiding her since he heard that.
- Michelle (who's in everybody's business lately) told him he needs to keep people in the dark whether he'll use it or not.
- Sure, some don't want him to use it because they're afraid they'll go up.
- But no one can ever fault a PoV winner for saving himself despite any reason not to.
- Think of Marcellas.
- It's worse than going home on Survivor with an idol in your pocket.
- Paul is one who doesn't want him to use it. Yeah, he's also likely to go up as a replacement, too!
- Da'Vonne, for all of her talk, is also trying to work back in with Paulie and the bunch. After all, she doesn't want them to think she doesn't trust them.
- She doesn't trust them. Shh. Don't tell anyone.
- Team Unicorn are the Have Nots this week.
- That's down to James and Natalie since Victor and Bronte are gone.
- How convenient is that?
- They can have bread with their slop.
- Since Corey won PoV, now there's all kinds of new speculation about who won Road Kill. Even Paulie is thinking it might be Frank now.
- Hey, Tiffany apparently was out first in PoV. How could she ever win Road Kill?
- She did.
- Nicole is confident that, if she goes up as a renom, she's safe.
- I'd say so, too.
- Gah! Tiffany told her new best bud Frank about the Fatal Five.
- She's determined to go out with a bang, I guess.
- She's thinking of putting up Da'Vonne as the replacement nomination.
- She told Frank she nominated Corey because she was told he was the one who was targeting her.
- They kind of all were.
- Uh-oh. Paul has decided to play an Andy game. He got himself "in" with Tiffany and Frank, then ran and reported to Corey, Nicole and Zakiyah. Playing double agent only works if your name is Andy or Ian.
- But, he is right ... they spilled everything to him and he's spreading the word.
- It's probably going to catch up to him sooner rather than later, though.
- Tiffany then told Corey that Frank was never after him at all.
- They're all starting to make ME paranoid!
- Frank's been telling tales, some true, some tall to Corey about Da'Vonne.
- Tiffany is already decided on the renom being Da'Vonne.
- But, the question is ... if Da'Vonne goes on the block, will Tiffany still go home?
|Making amends with Corey (and odd faces, too)|
|They look so comfortable!|
|Talk, talk, talk|