Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Pity Parties:
- I have to remind myself that the actual airing of the show hasn't even shown the HoH winner yet.
- A whirlwind recap -- Paul won HoH, Have Nots are Zakiyah, Paulie, Natalie and Corey (due to low score HoH comp), nominated are Brdigette (Paul's goal) and Pawnie Paulie, Natalie received the care package which included the "Never Not" pass and other stuff.
- Oh geez ... last night was the night for pity parties.
- And, it was all female ones.
- Gah. It makes me sad to think they're representing my gender in the house!
- Of the pity parties, I could most accept the one from Bridgette. She has been trying to mingle with the others and put on a good game face at times.
- But, when she was alone, she told the camera how alone she feels in the game, especially with Frank gone.
- True, it's her own fault for getting so segregated from the others by hanging out so much with Frank. Now it's coming back to bite her in the butt and it hurts.
- She knows she's the target even though she's been told otherwise.
- It's her party, she'll cry if she wants to cry.
- Then there was Zakiyah, crying to Paulie about how inept she is at comps and how people think she's worthless.
- In Paulie's credit -- he's the one on the block even if he's Pawnie Paulie, yet he was patient, understanding, consoling and kind to Zakiyah's personal pity party.
- You would cry too if it happened to you.
- Michelle also had her own little private pity party with the camera -- talking about how much weight she's gained, she wants to win the HoH just so she can wear the robe to cover her fat body, everybody mocks her, the clothes BB allowed her are horrible (she says she doesn't usually dress like a homeless person), she's running out of make-up, her hair looks horrible ... and yada-yada-yada.
- Probably a lot of her own issues stem from having a crush on Frank before the house, then watching Bridgette with Frank in the house. "He's holding her hand, when he should be holding mine." You would cry too ...
- In other news, Paulie told Michelle that he'd like to see Da'Vonne go on the block as a renom.
- No kidding. Sheesh, he's been preaching that for a while.
- He'd rather Da'Vonne get backdoored and then focus on Bridgette, then Natalie.
- Interesting he's not targeting the guys, huh?
- He told Michelle that Da'Vonne's whole game strategy is turning people against each other.
- Actually, Paulie nailed that one spot on. Gotta give the boy credit for putting her entire game so succinctly.
- It's catching up to Da'Vonne, though. Paulie and Michelle are teaming up more than ever with Nicole and Corey mainly because Da'Vonne is targeting Nicole.
- Paulie, though he didn't say anything to Zakiyah about it, told Corey that he's ready to "cut Zakiyah loose" before long. He's tired of her getting all petty and jealous about the least little thing.
- Gah. Too many tears! Too Many tears! Nicole cries, Michelle cries, Bridgette cries, Zakiyah cries. I can't take it anymore!
- No wonder the guys are getting together to target the girls. There's only so much coaching and consoling available in the hamster hearts.
|Pity party with Paulie|
|Stop picking at your face. We see you.|
|What if Bridgette wins PoV?|
|Low self-esteem pity party|
|Paul's new sports bra|
|Wrapping things up|