|He won Road Kill and told everybody|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Boastful Boys:
- The more I see of Victor, even sans Jozea, the more he annoys me. Despite his good looks, he's an obnoxious child who thinks he's all that. He wants to dictate what people do, what they eat, make them work out and derides anyone who's not in tip-top shape.
- He's also not very bright and has no clue about the actual doings of Big Brother.
- Paulie had nominated Bronte and Paul for eviction with a plan to backdoor Victor.
- Victor came along, winning Road Kill. He blabbed it to the house and put Tiffany up as the Road Kill nominee.
- Now, that doesn't really change Paulie's plan to backdoor Victor -- if one of the nominees come off the block, Victor should go up and get Evictored.
- But ... Tiffany has been wearing on some folks in the house, herself. I don't find her as obnoxious as Victor because I guess I don't like his smugness more than I don't like her paranoia.
- She's starting to show some of the worst traits of her sister -- paranoia, emotions, etc.
- Both Frank and Da'Vonne would just as soon she get out of the house.
- James had figured Victor would put him on the block because of their dust-ups.
- But Frank and Da'Vonne both would like Tiffany out and flip Paulie into the 8-Pack. Hmm.
- Victor might think he's in with them because he's doing their will.
- But he ain't.
- My personal opinion is that if they can get Victor out on a backdoor this week, they should. While he's obviously an idiot about the game, he could be a threat in physical comps. On the other hand, Tiffany isn't a strong player. The only real threat from her is her freaking out and possibly telling Bronte and Natalie stuff she shouldn't be telling. It probably would make the 8-Pack stronger to have Paulie in it rather than her. It should be fairly easy to get her out at any time, though.
- I guess I just don't know what's best.
- Of course, Tiffany cried ... again ... and more.
- Paulie claims the target is still Victor. He says that he and Frank have worked to make Paul and Victor feel comfortable.
- I feel this is going to be another long week.
|Telling Tiffany she's safe|
|Almost as good as TV, it's FISH!|
|Natalie and Bronte still tight|
|James mingles well with the girls|