|The revolution will not be televised|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Bemoaning Backstabbers:
- So ... after Tiffany wins Road Kill, who does she run and tell? (Besides us via cameras.)
- Why, her nemesis FRANK, of course!
- She's gone a bit over the rainbow crazy on them all.
- She thinks the others set her up just to spite Frank, so now she wants to work with him.
- He is so sure he was never a dictator, yet claims Paulie is.
- Hey, like many other situations, if you try to rule the world, you're gonna fall.
- Paulie et al (Corey, Nicole, Zakiyah) are sure that Frank's just faking it and he won Road Kill again, not Tiffany.
- After all, there's no way SHE could win it!
- It is a bit suspicious that Frank's been tossing the names of Corey and Nicole to be split apart.
- But, not really, when you consider that Tiffany has joined the Frank Camp.
- For the time being, at least.
- Yeah, the Road Kill nominee is ... drum roll ... COREY!
- Corey, who hasn't won not a single comp to date, is determined to win the Power of Veto and get himself off.
- However, if he does ... will she put Nicole in his place?
- Another mess in the house is that they're all still trying to figure who voted for Bronte and who voted for Tiffany on Thursday.
- Winning Road Kill will not give Tiffany any kind of safety. All it gives her is a choice of a third nominee.
- She can go for someone who's a bigger target and hope they go.
- Or, she could go for someone she thinks she could beat.
- With the Corey choice, it might be a mix of the two. The girls might be more likely to vote a guy out and Paul seems on the innocuous side at the moment. There has been sentiment (not just Frank) about breaking up the Nicole/Corey couple. As for comps, Corey hasn't won anything yet. He MIGHT win a physical comp, but his size sometimes might work against him, too. He's also a recruit and knows little of the game.
- I guess we'll just have to see how he does in PoV!
- Michelle is playing a bit too dangerously. She's playing up to both sides. She's not that good at it.
- Tiffany is being all but ignored by most.
- She thinks Paulie bullied her.
- James says he talks to her just to be cordial and because everybody leaves when she comes in a room.
- Frank is upset that Corey seriously thinks he put him on the block. Y'know, they're buddies ... he wouldn't do him like that!
- Paulie told Corey that, if he wins PoV, he'll pull Natalie off. He thinks that Tiffany has no chance against Corey. But, does he realize that Nicole would probably go up?
- Paulie is sure that Da'Vonne will go up in Corey's place.
- Da'Vonne and James both think that, if Corey leaves, they'll have Nicole back in their camp.
- And life goes on.
- The PoV should be later today.
- It's Tiffany, Natalie and Corey on the block.
|Wanna get a hairnet for that beard, please?|
|Category 4 keeps the target off of her.|
|At the end of the day, it is what it is.|
|Someone's watching you, James!|
|Corey and his RBF|