Sunday, July 03, 2016

BB18: Live Feeds into Sunday Evening - July 3

Why am I here again?

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap:
  • I've decided I couldn't have a bed like the one in HoH with the fishtank above the headboard. I'd sit and watch the fish all night instead of sleeping.
  • Sundays are rather lazy in the BB house.
  • BB let them sleep in.
  • I've noticed this crowd, although several stayed up late last night, aren't huge stay up until dawn types.
  • Paul says he smokes, but I haven't seen anyone smoke in this crew.
  • James says he wants some of the "blame" for putting Victor on the block when they do the PoV meeting.
  • I think it's more like he wants some of the "credit" for doing it. After all, they did nearly come to blows.
  • Paulie and some of the 8-Packers are very leery of Bridgette. Frank seems to be the only one who actually trusts her.
  • They were once again allowed into the backyard.
  • Just judging on the various workouts, it's Paulie who's the best fit in the house.
  • Frank and Da'Vonne really want Tiffany out (and Paulie in the 8-Pack as the replacement).
  • While Tiffany is on the block as the Road Kill nominee, it's not likely this will be the week they make the move. It should be a Backdoor Victor.
  • There was some excitement when a banner plane flew by reading, "Will you marry me?" Chances are very high it had absolutely nothing to do with BB.
  • Frank started the rumor that it read, "Will you marry me, Z?"
  • Heh.
  • Michelle cried over something, maybe stress. James consoled her. He's good at that.
  • Frank doesn't want Corey to win HoH for a few weeks so they can get Tiffany out.
  • Hmm.
  • Bronte's on the block this week. But she's more likely to be a target next week ... if some people have their way.
  • A whole lotta nothing going on.
  • No PoV meeting as of this writing.
  • So, Victor still thinks he's in it to win it.

Mingling

My inside upper arm is too sensitive for that

Humma, humma Paulie!

Is there really an attraction?

Another under the radar player

She smells manure, could be a hamster

10 comments:

monty924 said...

Here's a clue as to how Da plays the game. She made it sound like the DR suggested that Tiffany was running around behind their backs. I can't remember but I think she was talking to Nicole and Zak. She got busted by BB, and now she's running around telling the people she said that to. See, BB will right some things that throw the entire internet world into a tailspin. Good for you BB.

monty924 said...

Her specific or close to words were, I heard some things in the special room and when they asked if it was the LOndon room or another one, she said "No, the special room" hinting at DR.

Nickelpeed said...

I forgot the blog party last night. Dang it. Went to see Lion King the musical and just forgot. Great musical. I loved it.

Okay, why are they hating on Tiffany? I thought she was a good one for the returnees? What am I missing?

David said...

Penny, Da has not liked Tiffany from the first day. It may have something to do with her sister getting her evicted last year.

I saw her say that on BBAD tonight Monty. Zak and Michelle I think were there and maybe Nichole also. Usually they announce you are not allowed to use production as a game strategy. I guess they missed it. Glad they made her go around and admit her lie. I had hoped she was over it but it seems her obsession lives on. Though she is throwing Frank into it now also. Bad mouthing him which makes no sense since he also wants Tiffany out of the house.

I give up trying to understand her and how her brain works. It is not logical at all and seems to have no direction.

monty924 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monty924 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean said...

Jackie, what happened between Victor and James that it almost went to blows?

Jean said...

Jackie, what happened between Victor and James that it almost went to blows?

Jean in Tampa said...

Jackie, what happened to Victor and James that it almost went to blows?

Terry is a Texan! said...

I heard Mike Trout of the Angels baseball team put up a skywriter asking his gal to marry him, wonder if that was the one they saw?