|Why am I here again?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap:
- I've decided I couldn't have a bed like the one in HoH with the fishtank above the headboard. I'd sit and watch the fish all night instead of sleeping.
- Sundays are rather lazy in the BB house.
- BB let them sleep in.
- I've noticed this crowd, although several stayed up late last night, aren't huge stay up until dawn types.
- Paul says he smokes, but I haven't seen anyone smoke in this crew.
- James says he wants some of the "blame" for putting Victor on the block when they do the PoV meeting.
- I think it's more like he wants some of the "credit" for doing it. After all, they did nearly come to blows.
- Paulie and some of the 8-Packers are very leery of Bridgette. Frank seems to be the only one who actually trusts her.
- They were once again allowed into the backyard.
- Just judging on the various workouts, it's Paulie who's the best fit in the house.
- Frank and Da'Vonne really want Tiffany out (and Paulie in the 8-Pack as the replacement).
- While Tiffany is on the block as the Road Kill nominee, it's not likely this will be the week they make the move. It should be a Backdoor Victor.
- There was some excitement when a banner plane flew by reading, "Will you marry me?" Chances are very high it had absolutely nothing to do with BB.
- Frank started the rumor that it read, "Will you marry me, Z?"
- Michelle cried over something, maybe stress. James consoled her. He's good at that.
- Frank doesn't want Corey to win HoH for a few weeks so they can get Tiffany out.
- Bronte's on the block this week. But she's more likely to be a target next week ... if some people have their way.
- A whole lotta nothing going on.
- No PoV meeting as of this writing.
- So, Victor still thinks he's in it to win it.
|My inside upper arm is too sensitive for that|
|Humma, humma Paulie!|
|Is there really an attraction?|
|Another under the radar player|
|She smells manure, could be a hamster|