Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Lying Lilliputians:
- It's Sunday.
- Sundays are boring in the BB house.
- BB even lets them sleep in.
- The only redeeming value to today for the hamsters is that they once again have the yard open.
- They don't even have Photo Booth this year to go silly.
- If they want silliness, they must create their own.
- And, this bunch isn't being all that creative.
- Paul got bonked in the nose while raising one of the awnings in the yard.
- The dude seems chronically congested. Now it will make him worse. Maybe he'll sound like Felix Unger on the original TV series The Odd Couple. Honk! HONK!
- James thinks that eventually the two big dogs, Frank and Paulie, will go at each other.
- I think that will happen only if others don't off them first.
- Well, not really off. I'm not promoting violence here. I'm talking eviction.
- Paul tried to gather alliance intel from Zakiyah and Nicole re: girls alliances. He didn't get much cooperation and gave it up.
- He's still thinking he's a huge double agent for the Paulie side of the house, gathering intel from Frank and Bridgette and reporting back.
- I think that's gonna bite him in the butt.
- Huh. Zakiyah doesn't know how to swim, but she surely knows how to wear a bathing suit!
- Bridgette and Frank still think Paulie voted for Bronte to go.
- Frank wants Da'Vonne out this week, Nicole next.
- Paulie wants Tiffany out.
- I'm thinking it's probably go to be Tiffany out rather than Da'Vonne. Natalie probably won't even get one vote.
- Tiffany continues to spill alliance beans to Frank.
- And then Bridgette.
- And then she even talked to Paulie.
- I don't think it will do her any good.
- She might get Bridgette and Frank voting to keep her. But the rest want her out more than they want Da'Vonne out at the moment.
- Tiffany told Bridgette and Frank every secret she knows and some that she's just heard about.
- She told Paulie that she's sure she's going so she's telling all.
- Paulie continues to lie to her, saying that she wasn't his target last week and he thought it was Bronte going all along.
- Yeah, right.
- As she did with her Frank/Bridgette talks, she's painting a picture of Da'Vonne to be the Instigator of All That's Evil in the World.
- Now Paulie is in on the Get Rid of Da'Vonne Train ... but not this week. He wants Tiffany out this week.
- Paulie and Frank compared their Tiffany notes.
- At least the ones concerning Da'Vonne.
- The general consensus is that Tiffany goes this week, Da'Vonne next.
- That is ... unless they can get Frank out.
- The drama goes on.
|Does he wear those socks and sneaks in real life?|
|James hasn't been pranking lately|
|Tiffany is making the rounds, telling her stories|
|Making the rounds ... still|