|Quad cam - 1pm their time|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Wicked Ways:
- Gah, they slept most of the day!
- BB TRIED to wake them up early.
- Some had stayed up, made breakfast, ate and then it was back to bed.
- Bridgette claims she'd rather go home than be stuck in jury with the girls.
- Da'Vonne has been trying to get closer to Michelle than she has been all summer so far.
- BB once again, around 1:30pm their time, tried to get them all up and moving.
- They're still on indoor lockdown as the yard is put back to normal.
- Well, as normal as anything in that house can be!
- Nicole warned James that Frank wants him to have Michelle use the veto and put Da'Vonne on the block.
- Well, duh.
- I think he realizes that.
- Nicole told Michelle that Frank told her that he had talked to her (Michelle) and she would use the veto.
- Michelle denies it ... vehemently.
- Frank told James that everybody is down with voting out Da'Vonne.
- James remains noncommittal -- he'll go with whatever the house wants.
- Now, of course, that also means he's down with everybody wanting Frank or Bridgette out.
- Obviously, he doesn't hold the veto, nor does he have a vote. He's done his part. He put them on the block. It's up to them now.
- James told Da'Vonne once again that he won't put her on the block.
- Bridgette continues to think the girls are bullying her.
- Zakiyah tried to tell her otherwise.
- It's actually kind of hard to bully someone who either avoids them or exiles herself with Frank.
- As of right now, it doesn't look like Michelle will use the veto.
- But, it's going back and forth which one goes between Bridgette and Frank.
- It's leaning towards Frank, but it could go either way.
|Quad cam - 3pm their time|
|I'm tired of Frank!|
|Talks way too much|
|At least Corey's hair is quasi-normal|
|Frank isn't always frank about things.|