|I'm HoH! Friendship!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Whacko Wombats:
- Da'Vonne thinks Paul will put Natalie on the block when Paulie takes himself off.
- Michelle, who knows otherwise, agreed with Da'Vonne.
- We all know that, unless Paul thinks with his own mind and sticks to his guns that Bridgette is going home this week, it will be Backdoor Da'Vonne in motion.
- James knows, but isn't telling Natalie.
- He told her "someone" will be backdoored.
- Michelle told Da'Vonne that she doesn't mind Bridgette as much now that Frank is gone.
- Y'know, they can bake cookies and all together!
- Throwing marshmallows and jumping in the pool have ticked off the BB piped voice in the house lately.
- "I said, STOP THAT!"
- Despite Paulie telling all the guys he wants to drop Zakiyah and wouldn't mind if she got evicted, he still lets her hang all over and snuggle him.
- They're bored.
- I'm bored.
- They get silly.
- I do not.
- I yawn.
- That should all change when (if?) Da'Vonne goes up on the block with the PoV meeting!
- Eep. Michelle has around 40 grand in college debt. Natalie has 80 grand in college debt. I'm glad I went to college back in the dark ages and had a merit scholarship to help pay some of my way! Plus, worked full time. Plus, didn't go on reality TV shows hoping to win to pay the bill.
- Michelle's parents paid off her credit card debt. Yep, that's the way to teach a kid how to handle finances!
- Michelle told Victor all of her self-esteem woes. He told her that she can change all of them.
- Actually, I think most of them are in her mind.
- It has to be some sort of sociological statement that most of the girls in the house have low self-esteem issues while most of the guys have delusions of grandeur. What does it say of us as a society? Or, is it just casting?
- Natalie also tried to talk up Michelle.
- Paul told Zakiyah that he wants Bridgette to go home, but will put Da'Vonne up if the veto is used because "she isn't as paranoid as everybody else."
- Meanwhile, Paulie thinks Nicole might have told Zakiyah that Da'Vonne will go on the block.
- Paulie wants to use Bridgette to get out Michelle and Zakiyah.
- Then he'd be finished with her.
- Da'Vonne is talking scenarios with a final four of her, Zakiyah, Paulie and Michelle.
- Let's see what happens ...
|He has to wear that HoH robe ALL THE TIME|
|Someone will be backdoored says James|
|Zakiyah, please remove your hair from the mic|
|She clings; he doesn't turn away|