|Oh Mylanta, looks like Frank has gas!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of the Fickle Finger of Fate:
- While they didn't have waffles for breakfast, there sure was some waffling going on in the house.
- Oh, let's keep Tiffany, get rid of Bronte.
- Oh, let's keep Tiffany, get rid of Paul.
- Oh, let's keep Tiffany; she'll target Frank for us.
- But, in the long run, the more things change the more they remain the same -- Tiffany should be the one going out the door this week.
- I think she made some major mistakes which have done her in. First, like Paulie did about Cody, she should have told people about Vanessa -- the family resemblance is very strong and, if you close your eyes, she even SOUNDS like Vanessa. Most of the recruits saw that season only. Her second major mistake was emotions and sleeping/not mingling in the start of the game.
- James warned Da'Vonne that keeping Paul around as the weekly pawn just might pawn his way into the finals.
- But Da'Vonne still has Frank in the crosshairs, as does much of the rest of the house.
- One mark against Michelle in Frank's book is that she idolizes Ian Terry.
- Ian Terry was the one who got Frank out in his season.
- Frank also seems to have disdain regarding Dan Gheesling's BB abilities.
- He claims that he tried to get them to target Dan, but Boogie talked him out of it.
- I don't know. To me, the more he talks about those two (Dan and Ian), the more it seems that he's upset that they were hailed as great at the game and he was more known as a constant pawn and competition beast. (AKA -- non-thinking.)
- Paulie gave Corey some incentive to win HoH. Corey's a Have Not and, if he won HoH, they let the winning HoH break Have Not.
- Tiffany still thinks she's staying. No one really wants to tell her otherwise.
- She thinks they'll vote Bronte out.
- To be honest, I personally don't care whichever one goes between Bronte and Tiffany. I guess Bronte annoys me more. But I feel let down by Tiffany. I never expected much of Bronte. I did of Tiffany.
- The talk kept going back and forth to keep Tiffany or not.
- Talk about a vicious circle!
- They enjoyed the yard while they had it because inside lockdown lasts for more than a couple of days for their comp stretch.
- Oh geez ... as I get this finished up for you, they're now talking keeping Tiffany again.
- And on and on it goes.
|Those Califiore boys are nicely put together|
|Telepathically sending out vibes to oust Frank|
|Like we really needed outdoor chess, too.|