|He's not having as much fun this season|
But, first ...
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Whacked Whackamoles:
- They made that scrolling announcement on the Live Feeds page, so I'm making it here.
- I don't believe I ever checked out the scrolling capability here on Blogger. But I knew the HTML code for it and, gosh, it works!
- This is more exciting than the action (or lack thereof) inside the BB house today.
- Da'Vonne told James that the people in showmances much be broken up. When he questioned it, she said others. The others would be Nicole/Corey or Frank/Bridgette or Paulie/Zakiyah.
- Dang, a lot of pairing going on without much going on with them this year.
- Not that I don't mind them not doing much. As a matter of fact, I prefer it. I don't watch the feeds to see porn!
- James told Da'Vonne he has her back this week vote-wise.
- She's not worried about this week. She's worried about next.
- I think she should be very worried about next week whether she stays or goes.
- BB directed them to all go to the HoH room.
- Yep, it's an HoH lockdown and the feeds went from fish to Jeff highlights loops.
- Paulie got his HoH camera and a good time was had by all.
- More small talk than game talk today.
- My cat does more interesting small talk!
- Da'Vonne told Nicole that the only people from BB17 that she kept in touch with more than just social media are Jason and Steve.
- That doesn't surprise me.
- If we had Jason in the house right now, this just might be entertaining.
- But we have Paul.
- Paul has stories.
- The backyard is closed.
- We don't know what happened in the HoH lockdown.
- They have free run of the house, but they're staying mostly in large groups with very little game talk.
- Oh, well. That's how the hamster rolls.
|Woman of deadly weapon braids|
|What? No James?|
|Bunch of nothing going on here|