|Paul is playing smarter than his allies|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Silly Sycophants:
- The big news of the day yesterday was the PoV meeting where the expected happened: Paul was taken off the block by Paulie and Victor became the renom.
- Backdoor Victor Plan officially in progress.
- The feeds were blocked for an indoor holiday party for the hamsters.
- Traditionally, the Have Nots can eat during such things.
- Da'Vonne says she'll go along with the EVictor Plan although it's not in her best interest. She wants people to back her when she goes after Frank.
- She stayed up late into the night braiding her gazillion braids.
- Frank wants either Bronte or Tiffany out next week while Da'Vonne wants him out.
- Victor actually thinks he's getting a lot of support in his campaign to get folks to evict Tiffany instead of him.
- Tiffany admitted to being a lesbian, not bi-sexual as labeled by the show.
- Paul told Da'Vonne she reminds him of Michonne from The Walking Dead. I have to say that, at times, she can be a bit reminiscent of Michonne. Just don't hand her a sword in the house!
- Da'Vonne is a huge Michonne fan, so that set well with her.
- Yawnsers ... nothing much else happened report-worthy.
- They're still asleep now.
|A good time was had by all|
|Pimple cream woes|