|Aw, how cute!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Whispering Weasels:
- I know that due to the aired show schedule, the comps and action are pretty much back to back, then we have days of doldrums. But, my goodness, it seems to be a longer stretch of doldrums each week!
- BB let them sleep in until around 11am their time today. Here, half the day is shot by then!
- Then, most proceeded to take naps during the day, too.
- Paulie, informed by Corey that Frank was using him, is coming up with various alliances scenarios sans Frank. He also wants to leave Michelle out.
- James, in talking to Nicole, hopes that America doesn't label them dumb for not sticking to a returnees alliance.
- Almost all talking against Frank who were previously with Frank say pretty much the same thing ... he's playing too hard too fast and it's obvious that, even this early in the game, he's only playing for his own goals.
- Paulie thinks it might not be in their best interest to target Frank immediately.
- The latest new alliance kind of grouping is Da'Vonne, Zakiyah, Paulie, Corey and Nicole.
- Of course, Nicole talks to James all the time.
- But they don't seem to realize that.
- Nothing has really changed about the EVictoring this week -- just lots of talks about mistrusting and what if situations.
- Then again, James also talks to Frank. He went and told him the 8-Pack is falling apart into splinter groups.
- Frank still has his sights on Tiffany going out next week.
- We'll see.
|No girl over seven needs to wear a pink bow|
|Aw, how cute! Okay, strategy talk ...|
|Will girl power survive?|
|Mingling ... but it won't help|
|Scrambling for a foothold in|