|Corey on alert|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Phonetic Phonies:
- Those race cars in the Have Not Room didn't take a person Corey's size into consideration. It's painful to watch him sleep in one.
- Bridgette thinks Frank is safe because "everybody needs him"
- Natalie cleaned the kitchen floor. Wow.
- I could barely contain my excitement!
- Nicole thinks Frank trusts Bridgette more than the 8-Pack.
- Well, he's in control of her. Of course he trusts her. She would be like Trashy was to Randall Flagg in The Stand. "My life for you!"
- Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit.
- But maybe not!
- It still should be Tiffany going out this week.
- But it's putting a strain on her buddies as no one wants to tell her.
- She still thinks she has a chance.
- James thinks that Paul is playing the entire house.
- I think Paul isn't the only one doing so.
- Frank told Da'Vonne that Bridgette is a soldier for them.
- Gag me now.
- Frank and James talked about how they wouldn't have to even backdoor Da'Vonne -- they could just put her straight on the block and be sure she wouldn't win PoV.
- The only bad thing would be that she would act out all week leading up to eviction.
- The biggest news of the day came with a feeds block. The hamsters were shown video clips of Jozea, Glenn and Victor. They were trying to memorize them, thinking it would have something to do with the HoH comp.
- The Spy Girls seem to be the only ones really loyal to each other. However, with Bridgette's Frank infatuation, she could betray them and not even realize she did it until the deed got done.
- Tomorrow's another day ...
|Always so mellow, so laid-back. Not.|
|The bunny hat reappeared|
|She has wings!|
|His mandana fell down|