|No pranks from him lately|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Babbling Buffoons:
- Once again, there was a whole lotta napping going on today.
- Natalie cleaned the toilet stall room. She keeps complaining about how disgusting it gets and no one cleans it.
- She ended up going wild through the whole bathroom on a cleaning spree.
- Yep, we're paying to watch this!
- She told James that she would remain loyal to him and that Frank has been trashmouthing Bridgette to her.
- Of course, we all need to keep in mind that she's friends with Bridgette and Frank is an obstacle to the friendship.
- I haven't really seen Frank actually talking trash about Bridgette at all. I might have missed it.
- Natalie also told James she would expect him to campaign to stay if they were both on the block.
- Aw, ain't that so sweet!
- James doesn't think they'll be on the block for a while. He thinks there are bigger targets in the house for the others -- Nicole and Corey, Paulie and Zakiyah.
- Natalie told him she think Nicole is playing dirty.
- Yeah, she is. But she's also playing pretty dumb.
- James has been having problems with his arm being numb and tingling since the HoH comp. Apparently BB has called a doctor for it.
- I couldn't have held my arm up for six hours without it falling off.
- Victor cooked up some expired by two days turkey.
- They must get the stuff at the same dollar store where they purchase the arts and crafts things.
- Da'Vonne told James about Nicole's betrayal by making final two/four plans with Frank plus Bridgette and Corey.
- He didn't get excited, said he already knew all about it.
- Da'Vonne also told Paulie that Nicole and Corey were working with Frank and Bridgette.
- Unlike James's reaction, now Paulie is more on board with Da'Vonne going home sooner rather than later.
- He, of course, brings Paul into it. Paul, of course, backs him up and says, "Yeah, Da'Vonne must go!"
- Corey told Paulie he wanted to call Da'Vonne out on it.
- But Paulie isn't quite as anxious.
- (You'd think that Corey would know that they were working with Frank and Bridgette and it's the truth! Silly boy.)
- Paulie thinks that if Bridgette wins HoH, she'll nominated Nicole/Corey. That's why he thinks she needs to go before Da'Vonne.
- Frank told Nicole he's fully expecting to go tomorrow night. He told her not to take anything in his speech personally -- it's not about her.
- Paul and Zakiyah talked about Nicole playing all sides of the house.
- He said that if he gets HoH, he just might put Nicole and Bridgette on the block.
- Paul also talked to James and Da'Vonne about how suspicious both Nicole and Corey were acting.
- Corey wonders why their names keep getting thrown around.
- Paul told Da'Vonne she needs to win HoH tomorrow and get Nicole out. He can't win because he promised to get Bridgette out.
- ::: cue organ music here :::
|Da'Vonne tells James dirt on Nicole|
|How she's playing this season|
|Oh noes! It's the Vulcan mind meld!|
|No, he's not crying. I'd pay to see that!|
|But it's an honor to be voted out, Frank.|