|It's too bad the cars don't drive!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Atrocious Adolescents:
- Da'Vonne has another Frank gripe -- she told Zakiyah that Frank told Paulie about the 8-Pack.
- I'm personally a bit lost about why Paulie was never included in it at the start as he was their pawn last week.
- Victor thinks he might just be paranoid, but he has a feeling he might be going home.
- Don't worry, Victor. You won't be going home.
- Come July 22, you'll have your chance to fight to get back in. You'll just be going to sequester until then.
- THEN you might go home.
- James told Corey he's tired of throwing comps. He's only been doing it due to the team thing and the targets being on his team.
- I myself wish they'd get rid of the team aspect. I know it can't last all season. It might as well go away NOW.
- James pointed out to Michelle and Corey that Frank wants everybody else to do his dirty work for him so he "doesn't get blood on his hands."
- Well, duh.
- Why do all these women wear hair extensions in the house? Michelle accidentally washed hers and Frank likens them to dead rats.
- Of course, these are women who wear make-up to bed. @@
- While Frank's own people think he's playing too hard and is sketchy, thus putting a target on him, he continues with his Tiffany talk. He really wants her out next.
- Will he get his way?
- Paulie told Zakiyah he's been observing everyone and taking a lot in.
- I think he's actually playing the game smarter than his brother. But he has no Derrick as a foil.
- Oh, Corey ... it's a good thing Frank told you not to microwave that metal cup!
- Lots of the same old, same old. Much of Frank's alliance say they want him out, but who would be willing to act on it?
- They're all asleep as I post this.
|Looking so happy while talking to Frank|
|Bridgette listens to Paul and Frank|
|James has sore feet from wearing girls sneakers|
|Natalie screwed up the Alfredo sauce|
|Who wears hats to bed? Hamsters!|
|Better than Cody, but has no Derrick|