Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Myopic Maniacs:
- Y'know ... these doldrums periods get really trying when you're attempting to make this stuff entertaining on a blog!
- At least, when they're doing "secret" comps, I can try to give you some breaking informational news.
- But, when we're in times like this, it all tends to be a lot of "what ifs." What if so-and-so wins HoH? Who will I target? It all goes by the wayside because the scenarios rarely go down in actuality.
- I always label these posts as spoilers.
- It's just a habit.
- Forgive me, America.
- Okay ... let's just see what I've got for you ...
- Paulie is getting almost Frank-ish on getting Tiffany out this week.
- I guess there's no solidarity between the We Have BB Siblings Duo.
- Nicole is irked at Michelle because she thinks Michelle put a target on her back.
- I'd personally like to see these hamsters walking around with literal targets on their backs when they think they have one. They could all then turn and target the few without the physical targets on their backs.
- That makes sense. Right?
- More than a few people are telling Paul he's safe this week.
- Well, duh. I'll be surprised if anyone votes to evict Paul. He's the survivor of the Three Stooges and seems to have overcome his early bad decision to jump in the Jozea Boat.
- Corey wants a boy to win HoH this week. Hmm. I guess there are no real men in the house, huh?
- Michelle claims that Tiffany's latest tactic of wearing sunglasses all the time is a Vanessa tactic.
- I recall, sometime last week, Bridgette asked Paul to take his sunglasses off as they talked.
- Judge Judy never allows sunglasses unless they're prescription ones. People do hide a lot behind them.
- Nicole thinks that Da'Vonne has just been trying to make Frank mad. She doesn't want Frank to be mad ... even if she and many others want him out.
- Corey is getting leery of Da'Vonne. She wants everyone to throw HoH to her. But she rarely talks to him, spends a lot of time sleeping ... how does he know what she'd do with it?
- Frank and Nicole talked about sending Da'Vonne out.
- It seems the less targeted of the returnees would be Nicole and James.
- Their solidarity has definitely fallen apart on short order!
- Paul is workin' it. He thinks he needs to get closer to Bronte and Natalie (for the good of his game). He's adapting much better than I thought he ever would.
- Zakiyah is getting a bit hung up on Paulie, but wonders if it's mutual or not.
- James thinks that Paulie is getting a bit Frank-like and, as I would say, too big for his britches.
- Da'Vonne is also leery of Paulie as well.
- Paul told Nicole that he thinks Natalie is taking advantage of James and is using him. Paul thinks James is a nice guy and feels sorry for him.
- Michelle told Nicole that Frank and Bridgette want her (Nicole) and Paulie out.
- Oh, yeah ... let's just fuel the fire.
- I want a brouhaha!
- I don't get one.
- Michelle also said that Frank wants to backdoor Da'Vonne and that Corey and Nicole were in on it.
- Oh my, Michelle.
- Keep all of this up and it's YOU who will get the boot.
- They all talk together, y'know.
- Michelle also said that Paulie referred to himself, Paul and Frank as kind of like the Hitmen -- Cody and Derrick.
- Keep it up, Michelle.
- Paul solidified his alliance more with Da'Vonne and Nicole. He said he survived the "Messiah" bit and needs to support more level-headed because he's not an idiot.
- Heh. He was in the beginning of the season!
- I expect we'll just see more talk go 'round and 'round until we find out tomorrow night who will be the Head Hamster for the week.
- Tiffany is still the likely one out this week.
|Can't wash that BB off of you, Z!|
|As if she posed just for us!|
|Sweet baby James? Nah.|
|Late night pancakes look good!|