|Will he rule the veto?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Harried Hamsters:
- It seems like they spent most of Saturday waiting around chomping at the bit to play for the Power of Veto.
- Well, a lot of napping went on, as well.
- They slept in a bit, too.
- The consensus seemed that most would vote Bridgette out over Frank if the nominations remained the same.
- Of course, that doesn't have James sitting too pretty with his little lady Natalie.
- It seems he promised Bridgette safety during the HoH endurance comp.
- And, Bridgette is Natalie's buddy although not necessarily James's buddy.
- James thought he was making nominations "the house" wanted.
- Natalie told Bridgette that she's in this position because she never tried to bond with the girls.
- Well, she did. The only problem was that the girls she bonded with were named Bronte and Natalie. Then, on the male side, she pretty much just bonded with Frank.
- James apologized to Bridgette for putting her on the block. He told her that everybody was telling him that he needed to put them (as a couple) on the block and he was tired and conflicted.
- He also pointed out that Frank running her game and treating her like personal property have turned others against her.
- They hugged.
- She's still on the block. She still might go home. Naturally, they'll fake hug then, too.
- Bridgette thinks that the girls don't like her because they're jealous of her career, home, looks, and boyfriend.
- Oh, yeah. She's got that boyfriend.
- And, she has Frank, too.
- Bridgette told Natalie that Nicole is playing both sides of the house.
- She also let her in on the Fatal Five and other information leaked by Tiffany.
- Natalie told her that she has her back, but she doesn't talk game with Frank and isn't working with him.
- When the feeds returned after the PoV players pick, the additional players are Nicole, Michelle and Da'Vonne.
- It's back to randomly picking out a chip from the bag. Uh-oh. Bridgette picked Da'Vonne. You can tell that one isn't Houseguest's Choice!
- "The House" seems to think that, even if one of them -- Frank or Bridgette -- come off the block, it doesn't matter the replacement, per se. The one remaining on the block will go out the door.
- Victor says it's much easier returning to the house.
- Nicole told him it's because Jozea is gone.
- Of course, Jozea went before Victor did, but his presence still lingered at that time like a cheap perfume.
- I said that, not Nicole.
- They think the comp is going to be the one with prizes and punishments.
- I hope it's something new and different.
- James told Nicole she wouldn't be a replacement nominee. She asked him. He didn't just volunteer the info.
- He also told Bridgette she wouldn't be going on the block.
- Lots of speculation as to who would put up whom if they won HoH, as usual.
- The feeds got blocked late and have been blocked for hours.
- But, finally ... we have a PoV winner and the feeds are live once again.
- MICHELLE won PoV.
- It was the OTEV comp and, as Nicole pointed out, all four vets played.
|Does he realize how bad that hair looks?|
|Oh, Nicole, you need to step it up|
|Better a silly hat than a silly haircut|
|Zakiyah sans Paulie|
|Michelle and her PoV necklace|