|Paul takes cheerleading lessons|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hapless Hipsters:
- As I told you last night, Bridgette won the Power of Veto.
- She hurt herself doing it, but is proud of her efforts. She was given crutches and thinks (with her nursely wisdom) that she'll be fine by tomorrow.
- Which is today.
- But that's beside the point.
- I neglected to tell you the Have Nots -- Nicole, Corey and Tiffany -- the Freakazoids. Their supplemental foods are popcorn and peanuts.
- Bronte noted that Paul is so much better with Jozea gone ... "we all are."
- That's true.
- Michelle thinks Frank "hates" her and wants her out of the house.
- Nah, she's low on his list. It's Tiffany he wants out this week with
- They've been locked inside all night, apparently the yard clean-up is quite a task.
- Tiffany is really upset that she didn't win PoV. She thinks the only good thing is that the nominations won't change.
- Or ... will they?
- Probably not.
- Remember the pre-season buzz about Corey's sleepwalking? He hasn't done it so far and says that he's probably too tired to sleepwalk in the house.
- Aw, boo.
- Paul's nose ring is getting infected or something. He needs to take that out, I think.
- James told the others that Liz and Austin only lasted about three months.
- Why am I not surprised?
- Tiffany would love to see Natalie on the block. Nicole thinks that Natalie is coming between her and James and wouldn't mind it if she was gone.
- I doubt that will happen.
- Nicole told Tiffany they should have the votes to get Bronte out this week.
- I personally think it's going to be Tiffany.
- And, Nicole is just saying that. She doesn't want to upset Tiffany. But she doesn't want to blindside her either.
- What to do ... what to do.
- Tons of small talk and most stayed up all night. James and Natalie are still awake and whispering as I get this posted.
|Not pranking all the time|
|A giraffe will watch over her|
|Definitely not playing Cody's game|
|A kiss coming? No way!|
|Ew, handling a wooden spoon AND her foot!|
|She thinks she'll be fine|