|Will Tiffany still be around after tonight?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Horrors:
- Frank still wants Da'Vonne out, but seems to have come to the realization that it just might not happen this week. He thinks people would prefer a double eviction and BOTH Tiffany and Da'Vonne gone this week.
- Although being on the block is a bit nerve wracking no matter what, Natalie is blessed with two huge targets up there with her.
- It's as if she's not even on the block.
- I doubt anyone will vote her out.
- By the way, her and James are all copacetic once again.
- The late night hours continued to be as exciting as the daytime hours.
- Yes, that was sarcasm on my part.
- They all were called individually to the diary room to record goodbye messages. Some of those might be interesting. Once jury happens, we tend to get milder messages. After all, gotta get those jury votes!
- Nicole thinks one of the beds in the house is cursed because Jozea, then Victor, slept in it.
- Hey, maybe one will want it back after tomorrow!
- I always kind of hoped they burned the bed Amanda and McCrae lived on that one summer.
- Paulie told Tiffany that, if Frank can get things to a tie vote, he (the tiebreaker) will vote Da'Vonne out.
- I don't think so! Liar liar pants on fire!
- It's still either - or between the two.
- This is one week I'm not going to make a solid prediction. I think it will be Tiffany out, but ...!
|Only on the radar due to Paulie connection|
|Will her bum ankle affect her HoH chances?|