|Discussing Frank's ongoing demeaning ways|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of A Misogynistic Male:
- Frank and his marionette Bridgette sat around discussing how Paul only wears one tank top and Paulie rarely wears a shirt at all.
- Meanwhile ... Paulie, Paul and Zakiyah sat around listing the many ways that Frank has treated others inappropriately, both the men and the women.
- But, especially the women.
- Bronte says she would never date Paul because she doesn't like his "image."
- Paul probably wouldn't date a woman who wears little girl hair bows and usually speaks in a fake voice reminiscent of Minnie Mouse on helium.
- Or, maybe it's a chipmunk. I just can't think of a female chipmunk.
- Although they celebrated the night of the Outback dinner, Zakiyah's actual birthday is today.
- She would like them all to wear pink.
- Oh my. And here I thought I liked Zakiyah. I might have to rethink things a bit. I don't own any pink.
- Frank doesn't want Michelle to win HoH because she's too "emotional."
- He probably thinks she would put him on the block!
- But ... Michelle also can't stand Bronte and wants her gone.
- Can't blame her there. That woman has to be incredibly annoying to be stranded with all summer.
- Tiffany tried to scare James the same way he leaps out of places to scare others. It didn't phase him at all.
- Frank thinks he might come across as "bossy" sometimes. Bridgette says it's more like abrasive. I say it's more like: GO HOME SON, YOU'RE STARTING TO REALLY IRK ME.
- Bridgette, for a nurse, isn't taking good care of her sprained (?) ankle. Instead of using the crutches, she's hopping and hobbling around. If she had to participate in HoH this week, her chances of a win in anything physical would be nil.
- Aw, Paulie and Zakiyah think each other is cute. Why, it's like we're back in grade school!
- Bridgette thinks that Paul and Corey (both recruits) are only there to promote their own businesses/causes -- walking advertisements.
- I don't know. The more I see Paul, the more I see a rather intelligent and well-rounded kind of guy who's hiding behind a bearded "tough" persona. He doesn't bother me. And, for the most part, with the exception of a few things, Corey no longer irks me. He's trying his best. At least both treat the other house hamsters decently without constantly offending them.
- Da'Vonne would like to save Tiffany this week but doesn't think she'll be able to get the votes.
- Who would she rather go?
- But, since Frank isn't on the block, she prefers Bronte go.
- Paulie thinks it's a good time to move on the Oust Frank because Frank is so sure he has everybody in his pocket.
- But it would have to be a true backdoor. If Frank can save himself, he will. That's just about a given.
- Paul told Paulie and Zakiyah that, just because he hangs out with Bronte and Natalie, doesn't mean he wants to be grouped with them.
- Paul seems to make his rounds, hanging out with practically everybody.
- James is willing to throw a comp to get Frank out.
- Paul said that if he slapped a woman's butt in the house, he would expect a punch in the face.
- Good. Men should think like that!
- Paulie thinks that James would never betray Natalie, but Natalie would throw James under the bus without caring.
- He's probably right.
- With all the talk and scenarios of what might be down the line, it's still looking like it's Tiffany out this week.
|Not playing like I thought she would|
|Gossiping about Paul and Paulie|
|Just a puppet?|
|This must be Wooden Spoon season|
|Give me strength|