|Will his social game save him?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of From Zero to Hero:
- Okay, not really hero.
- But Paulie went from being on the block to winning HoH. It's kinda like that.
- James threw the comp (as they had talked about previously) so that Paulie could win and Victor would be the target.
- Paulie told Zakiyah that one of the people who voted to evict him would be going home this week.
- Let's see ... that would be either Victor or Paul or Bronte or Natalie.
- Victor told Frank and Paul that he wouldn't be surprised if he goes up on the block.
- Well, duh. He shouldn't be after his Jozea Worship bit so far this season. Man, that guy picked the wrong horse in the race. Jozea's behavior should have turned anyone off from supporting him. In the end, Paul actually had conversations about Jozea going too far and Natalie wasn't entirely in his court. But Bronte and Victor were loyal to their chosen Messiah.
- Frank needs to watch himself a bit. Without Boogie to give him advice, he's straddling the line between both sides a bit too much. It's easy to fall off that tight wire.
- Paulie told Nicole that he knows Bronte and Natalie voted to evict him even though he told them they wouldn't have enough votes to save Josea.
- Paulie said his alliance needs to help decide nominations. But, no matter what, he wants Victor to go home.
- Heehee. Bronte is in a panic. It doesn't take much to get her going. Hey, she made the wrong choice of who to support and now she might have to pay for it. Miss Math Girl should have seen the odds.
- If the HoH decides who the Have Not (Team) is. James offered to go on slop just so Victor would be on it, hopefully weakening him for comps.
- Since Victor is a health food nut, seeing him on slop should be good for a giggle or two, too.
- But they're not sure the criteria for deciding who the Have Nots are for the week -- it could have something to do with the comp standings.
- Paul is pretty sure he will be nominated.
- Oh, that's quite possible. But he's not in as much danger of eviction right now as is Victor.
- Newbie recruit Paul doesn't get the big HoH reveal ceremony doings.
- I never could get excited about them, either. So, he may have a point there!
- Bronte and Victor talked about Da'Vonne and Zakiyah flipping and how shocked they were.
- Hey, those two didn't flip. They were just never with you in the first place, fools!
- Paulie doesn't want James or Frank falling for the wiles of any of the girls.
- Well, I doubt he's talking Nicole!
- Of the Jozea bunch, only Paul knows his downfalls and is willing to talk about them -- even before last night. It makes me wonder why Paul ever hooked up with them in the first place. I think it comes from not knowing BB at all. He thought it was all newbies versus veterans and that's obviously not the main goal. It's winning friends and allies and influencing others.
- Oh, yeah. Jozea influenced others ... to mock him and want him out!
- James said that if Victor confronts him, he'll go ahead and tell him he threw the comp.
- While Bronte panicked about not have a meat thermometer for their salmon, Bridgette lamented that everything they made had meat in it and she can't eat meat.
- Victor told Paul he thinks they could do something like the Brigade. First off, neither saw that season. So they have no clue what it was other than four guys going to the end. Those four all had decent social games. 'Nuff said, kiddies.
- Bridgette warns the guys of colon cancer risks if they put hot dogs in their rice.
- Yep, she must be a bundle of fun when it comes to meals and snacking!
- Paul tried bonding with Paulie and Corey.
- I don't think it will work. Although Victor is the one Paulie wants out, Paul is his second choice.
- Can't blame him there.
|Corey wears that pillow so well|
|Will her flirtmance with Paulie go on?|
|Who wants to see my HoH room?|
|Not going to San Francisco w/flowers in her hair|
|Making his brother proud|
|How will Victor do without his bromance?|