|Victor's new look|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Sunken Ships:
- If you missed the post I made late last night, go read it.
- If you don't want to read it, I'll tell you ... Michelle won the Power of Veto and it was the OTEV veto comp.
- She was telling the cameras not long after the feeds returned that she will not be using it to save anyone.
- She wants the nominations to remain the same.
- Frank just can't understand why everybody in the house is so against Bridgette, the nicest and sweetest girl in the house.
- Maybe it's the profanity she uses every other word?
- I know that's why I don't care for her. That, the cutesy act and the latching onto Frank when she claims she has such a great boyfriend at home.
- Paulie thought Michelle was a bit too gloating after winning PoV.
- She did keep the veto paint mess and necklace on for a long time.
- But not as long as Paul did.
- Bridgette and Frank are SO not happy.
- Poor babies.
- They realize that Michelle probably won't change the nominations and that one or the other of them will go home.
- James ticked Frank off by saying it's only a game.
- Frank acted like all he was interested in is the welfare of Bridgette after he goes home.
- Bridgette cries.
- Frank doesn't.
- It turns out that James threw the veto to Michelle.
- He didn't want to be in the position where Frank would be at him to use it ... for either of them.
- Although they had heard drilling, perhaps when locked in HoH, and they talked about the doors in the HoH room, no one is looking for any clues or the secret room.
- Paulie, dead set on getting Tiffany out instead of Da'Vonne last week, now wants Da'Vonne out.
- He told Corey that they have Paul and Victor to do their dirty work for them in getting others out.
- Da'Vonne thinks they need to get Frank out.
- Frank wants Michelle to use the veto and have Da'Vonne up as a replacement.
- And on it goes.
- Frank tried to talk to Michelle alone, but they kept getting invaded by others.
- Well, they don't want Frank talking to her alone!
- Bridgette continues to make friends and influence people ... not.
- She lit into Zakiyah, calling her a mean girl.
- These hamsters remind me of 5th graders.
- But 5th graders probably don't cuss as much.
|Frank trying to get Michelle on his side|
|Froot Loop Dingus?|
|She needs a new vocabulary|