|Forget the bunny hat!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Two Hang Tough:
- If you missed the HoH comp update post previous to this one -- the comp went to a rather epic battle between Natalie and Victor.
- Natalie, much weaker and more battered, finally gave in and Victor became the HoH.
- They had promised each other safety during the comp.
- We'll see how that goes.
- Paulie (who might as well be HoH each week) wants Zakiyah and Michelle on the block. He thinks they should be split up.
- Meanwhile, Michelle cried to Zakiyah that she thinks she's been set up and will be going home this week.
- Both Zakiyah and Michelle think that Paul had no idea that Da'Vonne would be voted out.
- Zakiyah told Michelle that, if she wins veto, she'll pull her (Michelle) down.
- Let's see how that goes.
- They both think that Victor will put whoever Paulie wants on the block.
- They probably have that one right.
- In other news, Bridgette says she's never felt more hated than right now with Michelle and Zakiyah because she's still in the house.
- Paul played it off that he was shocked at the Da'Vonne exit when asked about it by Michelle.
- Michelle is sure Da'Vonne will think she flipped and James voted for her to stay.
- Nah, that's not it.
- But, remember, Michelle is Ms. Low Self-Esteem Gal. So, all that goes wrong, will come back to her as her fault.
- Michelle cried.
- What a surprise!
- She went to Nicole for sympathy. "Why didn't you guys tell me you were voting Da'Vonne out? I would have done it! I'm going to go up on the block!"
- Well, she just might be right with her personal doomsday predictions.
- She needs to get her act together.
- Although ... it appears Victor is leaning more towards a Zakiyah exit this week. Paulie is just fine with that.
- Zakiyah went to Paulie for comforting. He comforted her. He cal lie really easily.
- Nicole thinks that Zakiyah should have realized Paulie didn't want her (Z) specifically to win when he dropped right after she dropped. All he really cared about is that Z didn't win HoH.
- Michelle wants James to go home.
- Not that she has any say in the matter, mind you.
- James, on the other hand, has no sympathy for Michelle. He thinks she feels entitled and has done little to nothing in the house.
- So ... as I post this, it looks like
Paulieer ... Victor will probably nominate Michelle and Zakiyah for eviction.
|Lived through her misery|
|Basket of goodies|