|WHO won HoH? Really?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Goopy Gaddabouts:
- I'm glad I didn't stay up waiting for action. The feeds were blocked for more than they were shown since the live show ended.
- While the feeds were indeed blocked a long time, they were active after the show ended.
- Not much of any real importance happened.
- Natalie was upset that someone (Paulie, maybe?) called her a "princess" when she's had to work hard for everything in life coming from a family with little money. (Definitely Paulie as revealed when she mentioned it again post-comp.)
- Paul went on about how that envelope called his name.
- @@ (Although I did find it fitting that he had the right one since he was the first to figure out the clues.)
- James and Natalie talked about not really trusting Paul.
- They do trust Victor, though. Hmm ... they probably made a good call there. Victor is a bit malleable; he'd more than likely be able to listen to them than Paul would be. They think Paul is bringing down Victor's game.
- Then the feeds were down ... like FIVE hours!
- But they did finally return and I was able to catch up.
- Oh my.
- NATALIE won HoH!
- And it was even a tough comp!
- It was a goopy search for stuff -- in the dark most likely comp.
- Paul claims he didn't give 100% because he didn't want that stuff in his beard.
- Victor went on and on to Natalie about how great she must feel winning a comp on her own. He said it wouldn't have been the same feeling if he "gave" her the comp in which they were vying for the win.
- So far the HoH room reveal hasn't happened, nor the announcement of the co-HoH from America's Care Package.
- Natalie told James that she made a promise to Nicole that she and Corey would be safe or, at least, both won't be put up together. Hmm. It really doesn't leave a lot of possibilities. Paul? (Probably.) Michelle? Hmm. Corey, not Nicole? Hmm.
- It's kind of unclear who she will nominate.
- We'll see!
- Victor is freaking out about the goopy mess in the shower and has started cleaning.
|There she is ... Ms. HoH!|
|He would have hated the goop|