|Life in the BB house|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Whirling Dervishes:
- They slept way in this morning.
- I'm talking around 2pm their time until they were up and about.
- When I came home from work and looked in on the live feeds for the excitement, I found none.
- Then I followed their example.
- I took a nap.
- I only planned to take an hour. I woke up almost five hours later. Oy!
- As a result, I had to look back on flashback and catch the action and now my report is just about as timely as the BB hamsters getting up in the morning.
- My apologies.
- Ohh! Ohh! James got the care package! He can take out two votes in next week's (first, I assume) eviction.
- He also got socks and cookies.
- Zakiyah, not knowing she'd be later put on the block, "knew" James would get it.
- I personally wish the fans had held off and gave him the immunity package.
- But that's just me.
- Nicole told Corey that she thinks Natalie and James are America's favorites.
- Well, in this mess of hamsters, I'm having trouble picking a favorite. I'd probably have to go with James. He generally means well and doesn't cuss every other word.
- King Paulie thinks that if they want to get Bridgette out, they would need Natalie or Nicole to do it so they wouldn't look bad.
- Paulie also thinks they should hand HoH to one of the girls to get Victor out.
- I think someone needs to win HoH and knock Paulie down a peg or two.
- So, you know that Bridgette won't be going on the block this week!
- Actually, as predicted ... Victor did Paulie's will -- Zakiyah and Michelle are on the block.
- Tears and more tears.
- Fine with me. Either can go.
- I just wish someone would be able to break up Paul/Paulie. With them ruling every HoH directly or indirectly, it's going to be a boring August.
|She can smile ... for now|
|Nice that he won HoH again|
|Before the nominations|
|After the nominations|
|If memory serves, first red HoH robe|